Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

kerstmanneke82

Old April 8th, 2011, 11:51 PM
I have acquired Army Builder somewhere in september of the last year. As I have had to reinstall my computer, the reactivation of my license has been a pain.

Now I wonder.

If the year expires, can I no longer activate my product without renewing my license? That is, to use it so that I can use more than three entries. I really am not intent on travelling three hours by train just for this program alone.
kerstmanneke82 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 10th, 2011, 02:49 PM
You can continue to activate your license as long as you want, regardless of whether you extend your license. The license extension provides access to new product releases after the initial one-year period of free updates expires. There are people still using our V2.x product from almost a decade ago, and they are able to activate their licenses the same way they did when they first purchased the product.

Assuming you have an internet connection, license activation typically requires about 60 seconds to complete. On a new computer, you enter your license number and your email address into the wizard, then the software hits our server to retrieve the key file that unlocks the product. And if someone loses their license, they can retrieve it 24x7 via our servers by using the appropriate option on the License menu within the product. So I'm a bit confused by the statement that reactivation has been a pain. Would you mind elaborating?
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote