Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 27th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Rose View Post
@tirnaog: Are you trying to use the same license key on two different machines? Because you mentioned a PC and a laptop earlier. If you are you need to retrieve your proper secondary license key, not re-cycle the old one.
When people have issues with AB repeatedly unlicensing itself, this is almost always the problem. You can select "View License Info" from the "License" menu to make sure you're using a different license number on both machines before you update Army Builder.
Colen is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Arkobla Conn

Old March 19th, 2011, 05:23 AM
Hello! I'm having the same issue. My liscence had expired by a few months and I came back and updated it. Was working fine. Ithen upgraded Army Builder to the newest version and my AB now ays I'm in Demo Mode. I haven't switched computers...and now I can't use it for a game I was prepping to play for today. Needless to say, I'm a bit unhappy.
Arkobla Conn is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Arkobla Conn

Old March 19th, 2011, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
When people have issues with AB repeatedly unlicensing itself, this is almost always the problem. You can select "View License Info" from the "License" menu to make sure you're using a different license number on both machines before you update Army Builder.
FYI - Not in my case. I only use 1 version on my PC
Arkobla Conn is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 21st, 2011, 01:24 PM
Arkobla, please email our technical support address (support@wolflair.com) and they'll get you sorted out. Thanks!
Colen is offline   #14 Reply With Quote