Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

tur_gal

Old February 23rd, 2011, 01:27 AM
Halo.

I wrote the data file for Hannibal for WAB in AB 2.2, but there are a couple of options/relations, that I haven't figured it out yet.

1. The list has options for 4 heroes (general, BSB, and 2 additional heroes). Both additional heroes have the option to be the general for 25 points, if the general is not present (there can be only one general in the army). How do you define this in option?

2. There are several kinds of units in the system, that have requirements in regards to other units. I know how to define, that one unit requires another unit (or x other units/models), but don't know how to define, that one unit needs at least one another unit of certain type (for example, Libian skirmishers require at least one unit of other skirmishers in the list (there are app. 6 kinds of skirmishers in the list)) or that one unit needs at least one of the possible units (for example, balista requires at least one unit of skirmishers OR cavalry OR Gallic warriors).

3. How do you define the requirements inside the mode? The list has 3 modes (a, b and c). I know how to change the unit composition in the period, but not the requirements inside the period. For example, unit 1 requires one unit 2 in mode a, does not require any unit in mode b and requires 3 units 3 in mode c. How do you write this? I assume this is external attribute or is it internal?

Thank you for anwsers and kindness.
Tur Gal
tur_gal is offline   #1 Reply With Quote