Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

BlueArcher

Old October 21st, 2019, 04:36 AM
Hi...

We're gearing up to start playing this adventure and I was wondering if anyone has developed some community files to support it (races, classes, equipment, etc.)?

TIA!
BlueArcher is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old October 23rd, 2019, 01:43 PM
I can't say I've seen anyone mention it around here or in the GitHub. Someone may jump in and say they've done it, but it's probably best not to get your hopes up.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old October 23rd, 2019, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris447 View Post
I can't say I've seen anyone mention it around here or in the GitHub. Someone may jump in and say they've done it, but it's probably best not to get your hopes up.
If there's not an official request on github then community usually isn't planning on working on it - whoever takes on that ticket/task usually tries to contact the publisher or owner to get permission to replicate their Intellectual Property before getting in trouble.

You'll probably just have to hope for someone doing it on their own and maybe being generous with sharing their files unless LW somehow gets involved and creates an official addon like they did with Kobold Press.
dungeonguru is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
BlueArcher

Old October 25th, 2019, 08:02 AM
Thanks guys. Figured it was pretty much a forlorn hope... but it was worth asking. Guess I'll give it a stab myself - fortunately, there's not too much to add as it's just adding on top of core 5E.

BTW, is this the right place to ask for help on editor things when I get stuck?
BlueArcher is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Melc

Old May 3rd, 2020, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArcher View Post
Thanks guys. Figured it was pretty much a forlorn hope... but it was worth asking. Guess I'll give it a stab myself - fortunately, there's not too much to add as it's just adding on top of core 5E.

BTW, is this the right place to ask for help on editor things when I get stuck?
Out of curiosity; we're about to play this and I was wondering if you managed to set this up?

Otherwise I'll have a shot at it myself too 😊
Melc is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
BlueArcher

Old April 3rd, 2022, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melc View Post
Out of curiosity; we're about to play this and I was wondering if you managed to set this up?

Otherwise I'll have a shot at it myself too 😊
I got most of the gear and some of the sub classes done but I can't get the Sorcerer to work. Going to ask for help on that now. PM me if you want my data file.
BlueArcher is offline   #6 Reply With Quote