Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

TheSuckerfish

Old May 11th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Hello all! Sorry if this is a problem that has been answered elsewhere, I am simply having difficulty finding it. My problem is this:

I have selected a drone (GMC-Nissan Doberman), and added it to the character. The customize option was not available when adding it. Once I go to the drone's tab, the validation report states I need to pick a specific skill for the targeting program/autosoft, which the drone has by default. I cannot adjust the existing Targeting skill, or get rid of it. I can add a new Targeting, which allows me to customize it to the extent of selecting the specific skill, but the validation issue persists due to the unchangeable program.

Is there a way to change the included Targeting program to reflect a specific skill?
TheSuckerfish is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ambarmetta

Old June 11th, 2013, 05:04 PM
I think you gotta fill in the line on the Drone in question's..um...matrix? tab for targeting. I.e., put long arms. Actually, when I tried it last night, you could select the specialization.

Lemme know if you need further clarification, but given the date of this post, you may be done by now.
ambarmetta is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 12th, 2013, 07:49 AM
On the main character, on the Advance tab, switch back to character creation mode, then go to the drone, select a skill for the targetting program, and then on the main character, switch back to advancement mode.
Mathias is online now   #3 Reply With Quote