Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
EightBitz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,458

Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:20 PM
And it says he's watching this thread. What happened, meek?
EightBitz is offline   #11
Bidmaron
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 468

Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:27 PM
Hey, one thing about the current delay though, guys. I remember when Fantasy Grounds was about to release their PF content, it took several weeks for them to get it approved by Paizo. So it could be perfectly reasonable the delay they have right now. Doesn't necessarily explain the silence here, but the delay is very similar to what we saw with the FG PF content.
Bidmaron is offline   #12
meek75
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 330

Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:36 PM
I'm still here, and I didn't delete anything. I can't imagine who could have deleted but LWD. To delete it with no warning a or explanation is pretty bad in my opinion. Also, is the thread going disappear next? I'm not sure what they accomplish with deleting the thread other than generate more ill-will.
meek75 is offline   #13
EightBitz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,458

Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:45 PM
Yeah, unless I see either an explanation or an apology, I won't be paying for the RW cloud services or for HLO.
EightBitz is offline   #14
kbs666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,690

Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightBitz View Post
Well that's kinda weird. Earlier, it was telling me the user couldn't be found.
Told me the same thing.

my Realm Works videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZU...4DwXXkvmBXQ9Yw
kbs666 is offline   #15
Toblakai
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 452

Old October 2nd, 2017, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightBitz View Post
Yeah, unless I see either an explanation or an apology, I won't be paying for the RW cloud services or for HLO.
Well I suspect you will not be buying HLO or cloud services. That thread served no purpose other than to be divisive and call out LWD. Deleting it was probably a good thing. There are already plenty of other threads that have comments calling out LWD, having a thread dedicated to it is not useful. I suspect this one will go the same way, since again it serves no purpose.
Toblakai is offline   #16
EightBitz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,458

Old October 2nd, 2017, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toblakai View Post
Well I suspect you will not be buying HLO or cloud services. That thread served no purpose other than to be divisive and call out LWD. Deleting it was probably a good thing. There are already plenty of other threads that have comments calling out LWD, having a thread dedicated to it is not useful. I suspect this one will go the same way, since again it serves no purpose.
You think it serves no purpose to provide critical feedback?
EightBitz is offline   #17
Galymyr
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 32

Old October 3rd, 2017, 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meek75 View Post
I'm still here, and I didn't delete anything. I can't imagine who could have deleted but LWD. To delete it with no warning a or explanation is pretty bad in my opinion. Also, is the thread going disappear next? I'm not sure what they accomplish with deleting the thread other than generate more ill-will.
This is a whole new level of bad... And really reinforces the fact that there are serious issues with communication at LWD. Ignoring your customers after a missed delivery is bad business, censoring them for demanding answers crosses A line that calls into question your corporate integrity. I sure hope there is a reasonable answer to this.
Galymyr is offline   #18
Exmortis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 781

Old October 3rd, 2017, 05:02 AM
Don't worry, they will promise an explanation before Christmas.

But..

Four years later we will be still waiting.

Exmortis aka "Scott"
RW - Needs Rez spell
HL - Game Master/Designer
RPG Tools - Campaign Cartographer 3+, D20 Pro Ultimate
Real Life - IT Security
Hobby - Anything on water or ATV
Exmortis is offline   #19
MaxSupernova
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 411

Old October 3rd, 2017, 05:49 AM
I've had comments deleted before without warning, but never a whole thread.

Hats off, Meek75!
MaxSupernova is offline   #20
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.