Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

RDekar

Old July 1st, 2018, 11:09 AM
Hello,

I bought the package Pathfinder RPG Southlands Campaign Setting. It claims that I get the werelion tempalte:

Produced by Kobold Press. Enjoy legendary adventures in a sprawling continent of wealthy desert empires, demon-haunted jungles, and vast savannahs where gnolls and werelions hunt! The Southlands Campaign Setting provides players and GMs with hordes of new options to explore this memorable setting.

But I am not able to select it anywhere in Hero Lab. How can I do it? I selected everything from Kobold Press to include into the character?

Can you help me?
RDekar is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old July 2nd, 2018, 04:52 AM
Yes, the advertising mentions werelions - but it doesn't specify that the werelion is part of the package. If you read further you would see that the package only contains "five new PC races—Gnolls, Kijani, Nkosi, Tosculi and Trollkin—plus seven minor races"
The Werelion appears in Kobold Press "Advanced Races" which is not a package for HL. You could ask KP if this is going to be available in future.
LoneWolf does refund packages if they aren't what you expected.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old July 5th, 2018, 03:03 PM
If they advertised on their page, that something was included but then it was not, even if it were 3rd party, that's wrong.

Lone Wolf has treated their customers well.
I cannot see them not issuing a refund, should you request one.

That is, assuming the rest of the package doesn't make the purchase worthwhile.
Ualaa is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old July 5th, 2018, 07:57 PM
Just to be clear, the wording is exactly as it is for the Southlands Campaign Setting book on the Kobold Press website:

https://koboldpress.com/kpstore/prod...athfinder-rpg/

Quote:
The Southlands – Realm of Mystery and Adventure
Southlands Campaign Setting offers everything you need to have legendary adventures in a sprawling continent of wealthy desert empires, demon-haunted jungles, and vast savannahs where gnolls and werelions hunt.

Featuring the talents of Wolfgang Baur (Midgard Campaign Setting, Al-Qadim), Ben McFarland (Streets of Zobeck) and Brian Suskind, this 300-page setting book includes:
  • New character options for Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, with five new PC races—Gnolls, Kijani, Nkosi, Tosculi and Trollkin—plus seven minor races
  • New magic items and spells, from flying carpets to lotus magic and hieroglyph magic
  • New foes, perilous locations and deadly hazards, including the Orcs of the Green Abyss, the Corrupted Pyramid of Khensu, the Sorcerers of Nangui, and mummified monkey swarms
  • The many gods and demons of the Southlands: Anu-Akma , Ogun, Thoth-Hermes, Eshu, Set and more
Here are enough kingdoms, treasures, monsters and adventure hooks to provide years of gaming in the deserts, jungles and tropical mountains. Use Southlands with the Midgard Campaign Setting, or bring its cities, lore, creatures, and characters to any campaign.
LW is simply using the wording provided.

Working on -
  • (SWADE) WIP Savage Rifts
  • Savage Rifts (Deluxe): Update link in This post
  • Star Trek Adventures: Update link in This post
TCArknight is offline   #4 Reply With Quote