Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

prototype00

Old August 20th, 2012, 12:51 AM
Minor quibble (aren't they all, really?) Strong Jaw under the adjustment tab (which supposedly affects all natural attacks) isn't affecting a monk's unarmed strike (which is considered a natural attack for these purposes).

Also (no hurry on this or the previous, I suppose). There doesn't seem to be a way to cast Greater Magic Fang / Greater Magic Weapon and select the weapon/natural attack to be affected (you can choose the +1 to everything version of GMF though).

prototype00
prototype00 is offline   #151
mlenehan1

Old August 20th, 2012, 10:16 AM
My character recently received a Necklace of Fireballs as her share of the loot, when she equipped said necklace HL reported an error: Necklace of Fireballs: Too many neck items worn-Max 1 "Amulet of Natural Armor +1; Too many neck items worn-Max 1.
According to the CRB a Necklace of Fireballs is worn in the neck slot, but does not take up that slot.

Necklace of Fireballs
Aura moderate evocation; CL 10th
Slot neck (does not take up slot); Price 1,650 gp (type I), 2,700 gp
(type II), 4,350 gp (type III), 5,400 gp (type IV), 5,850 gp (type V),
8,100 gp (type VI), 8,700 gp (type VII); Weight 1 lb.

Allowing characters to wear a Neck slot item and a Necklace of Fireballs. I did a quick board search and found a report of this problem from 2009, which never received a reply. Is there anyway to get this error fixed so I can make the red go away?

Last edited by mlenehan1; August 20th, 2012 at 10:20 AM.
mlenehan1 is offline   #152
Maidhc O Casain

Old August 20th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Until they get the official fix in, you can drop the attached file into your program data folder and it should work.

(I just used the editor to create duplicates of the Necklaces, removed the "Neck" requirement, and did a Replaces Thing ID).
Attached Files
File Type: email MCP Bug Fixes.user (14.0 KB, 1 views)
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #153
Phyxion

Old August 20th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Buoys are misspelled in the equipment list as "bouy", both common and superior.
Fire Carrier is misspelled as carrrier.

Last edited by Phyxion; August 20th, 2012 at 04:38 PM. Reason: additional similar typos
Phyxion is offline   #154
Maidhc O Casain

Old August 20th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Did a quick search and didn't see this one. Tengu are proficient with the Aldori Dueling Sword, and so should be able to use Weapon Finesse with them but as far as I can tell HL is not giving them this ability.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #155
Talon378

Old August 20th, 2012, 08:37 PM
You know, I apologize in advance if you all think it is rude to post the same thing three times, but I think it is equally rude to keep ignoring it as well. This isn't the first time you all have decided to ignore a post I have added. This issue is pretty important to every member of this board that wishes to play in organized play, and we are paying customers after all. Could you all please at least respond to this?

Sorry if you all have already answered this but I didn't see it. When are you all planning to implement the changes to Society play that were changed on August 16th? I have made my character as I wish but have this wonderful red marking saying my character is illegal under society because I am using an Aasimar, which was added as a race in the recent update to the society rules.........
Talon378 is offline   #156
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 20th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Talon378, and everyone else, Lone Wolf Development has been at Gen Con 45 demoing and showing off their product line for the convention patrons this week. Talon378, The three times you posted this, where I am seeing it were today, August 16th and 18th, which were all days the staff have been out at the convention, please be patient with them as they do not typically get back to the forums until after conventions are finished. I have worked many conventions and I can tell you that it is a draining experience. I put in 16 hour work days at conventions and it is not all fun and games. Setup and break down takes time, along with making sure everything gets back home in one piece. The times I did this, I was not paid to do so. I would not expect any replies from the staff until later in the week at the earliest accounting for jet lag and post convention meetings.

Best Regards,
RavenX
RavenX is offline   #157
Talon378

Old August 20th, 2012, 09:03 PM
The very fact that you replied this quickly tonight is proof positive that you could have done so four days ago and let me know that my issue was going to be looked into when you were done. You also could have posted in this thread that you would be busy and unavailable for however many days you needed to be gone. No offense, but we paid for support, it is not unrealistivc for us to expect it. Now, we are all reasonable people here, but after having been completely ignored before on my previous issue that I brought up, an issue that remains unresolved I might add, I felt it necessary to push things a little harder this time.
Talon378 is offline   #158
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 20th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon378 View Post
The very fact that you replied this quickly tonight is proof positive that you could have done so four days ago and let me know that my issue was going to be looked into when you were done. You also could have posted in this thread that you would be busy and unavailable for however many days you needed to be gone. No offense, but we paid for support, it is not unrealistivc for us to expect it. Now, we are all reasonable people here, but after having been completely ignored before on my previous issue that I brought up, an issue that remains unresolved I might add, I felt it necessary to push things a little harder this time.
I do not handle these bug reports personally. That is handled by the staff members out at the convention. The only reason I posted a reply tonight was to let everyone know that the staff was out at the convention so you all would not worry too much. ^_^ I wanted to make sure everyone understood that they might not be on the forum for another day or three depending on how much work they have to deal with upon returning from the convention. I personally very busy right now with a wife is who is currently expecting a baby any day now at home on Maternity leave from her job and I run campaigns much of the weekend so you won't find me up here very often. Thursday - Sunday I am usually not on the forums unless it is to report something I found.
RavenX is offline   #159
Talon378

Old August 20th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Again, I will reiterate. A little communication of the situation could have gone along way toward alleviating any frustration.
Talon378 is offline   #160
Closed Thread