Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

NoobUser

Old March 6th, 2019, 08:16 AM
So last night I was building a character I couldn't find a way to add real SIN. I tried searching around in social tab but I can only add fake SIN to one of my 3 identities.

Next is what caused me to quit and just go asleep for the night. I opted to skip looking for real Sin and finish spending cash so I looked in vehicles to buy a car. So I selected one that was 8,500 just below motor cycles and suddenly my attribute went from 0 karma used to 80 spent despite my attributes not changing. Refunding the car doesn't cause me to unspend/refund attribute and thus my character now has red flag for overspent Karma. How do I fix it or am I better of restating?
NoobUser is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old March 6th, 2019, 02:33 PM
To your first question, characters with a real SIN should buy the appropriate negative quality that reflects their SIN – that will add an identity with that SIN already present.

To your second question, you should submit that as a normal bug report with a character portfolio attached that demonstrates it. Although an initial step might be to try “Trigger Full Evaluation” from the Develop menu, because this might just be a momentary glitch. Give it a try.
Rone is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
NoobUser

Old March 9th, 2019, 08:45 AM
Looks like the car triggered an evaluation as starting new results in same karma expenditure. Thx for the help.
NoobUser is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old March 9th, 2019, 02:06 PM
Anytime!
Rone is offline   #4 Reply With Quote