Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
pete at wargamesdirectory
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

Old November 26th, 2002, 07:13 PM
Hi

Is there any way I can insert carriage returns in the info attribute
so that items appear on different lines?

Thanks

Pete
  #1 Reply With Quote
imhotepthearchitect at ya
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

Old November 26th, 2002, 08:12 PM
Off the top of my head I would say to try multiple info attributes. I never checked this, but I think it works. All text gets centered though.

Pete <pete@wargamesdirectory.com> wrote:Hi

Is there any way I can insert carriage returns in the info attribute
so that items appear on different lines?

Thanks

Pete


To unsubscribe from this group, email

armybuilder-unsubscribe@egroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.



--
Graham H. Tracey (40k3 Maintainer)
If we can't fix it, then it ain't broke!
40k3 Datafile Support Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ab-40k3
40k3 Datafiles Bug Tracker: http://bugtrack.lscfn.ca





---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
  #2 Reply With Quote
Colen
Senior Member
Lone Wolf Staff
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,728

Old November 26th, 2002, 08:18 PM
At 12:09 AM 11/27/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>Is there any way I can insert carriage returns in the info attribute
>so that items appear on different lines?

If you specify multiple info attributes, they should appear separately. For
example:

info:always="This will be on line 1."
info:always="This will be on line 2."
info:always=""
info:always="This will be on line 4."


--
Colen McAlister (colen@wolflair.com)
Lone Wolf Development www.wolflair.com
Colen is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
pete at wargamesdirectory
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

Old November 27th, 2002, 03:12 AM
Excellent - thanks!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Colen McAlister" <colen@wolflair.com>
To: ab@support.wolflair.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 4:49 AM
Subject: Re: [AB] Info Attribute


> At 12:09 AM 11/27/2002 +0000, you wrote:
> >Hi
> >
> >Is there any way I can insert carriage returns in the info attribute
> >so that items appear on different lines?
>
> If you specify multiple info attributes, they should appear separately.
For
> example:
>
> info:always="This will be on line 1."
> info:always="This will be on line 2."
> info:always=""
> info:always="This will be on line 4."
>
>
> --
> Colen McAlister (colen@wolflair.com)
> Lone Wolf Development
www.wolflair.com
>
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, email
>
> armybuilder-unsubscribe@egroups.com
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>
>


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.423 / Virus Database: 238 - Release Date: 25/11/2002
  #4 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spellcasting attribute Enarion HL - d20 System 10 April 6th, 2007 06:50 PM
Problem with the "take" attribute fusilier at kc.rr.com Army Builder 8 July 22nd, 2004 11:31 AM
"over:" attribute mobo at adelphia.net Army Builder 1 June 7th, 2002 09:51 AM
trat race attribute schreiber at freek-inc.co Army Builder 5 March 29th, 2000 02:50 AM
More Attribute and more questions (long) schreiber at freek-inc.co Army Builder 3 December 8th, 1999 02:33 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.