Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

sobergfell

Old October 12th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Looking to give my players a bit of a challenge. I have a story arc starting that has the Toxic Shaman in Glow City pairing with a insect shaman to breed some nasty critters ( yes I read Crimson ).

Anyway any advice on how to do this would be appreciated.
sobergfell is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 13th, 2016, 08:25 AM
What stage of the process are you looking for help on?

Are you trying to decide what the stats should be for that type of spirit (the attributes, the spirit powers, etc.)?

Do you have those stats ready, and you're trying to figure out how you can make this a new spirit type that you can select in Hero Lab?
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
sobergfell

Old October 19th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Not sure about the stats, but I'd like to make them based on hybrid insects spirits, and yes I'd like to be able to make them select able in HeroLab ( I use the encounter builder a lot! )
sobergfell is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 20th, 2016, 07:59 AM
Once you've come up with the stats you want to use, I'm happy to guide you through how to enter them in Hero Lab.

In terms of writing out the stats, I'd take a look at the various things you want to combine, and then based on those, figure out what the merged version will look like - what parts of the base creature will be carried over to the new version, and what would be lost. Maybe compare the regular spirits in the Core Rulebook to their toxic versions, to see what kind of changes they made. Then, I'd run that by the folks at Catalyst's Shadowrun forums: http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/ - those forums are more about playing and GMing the game, while our forums are about how to use Hero Lab.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote