Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Naleax

Old February 19th, 2017, 10:17 AM
I noticed an issue that I plan to report, but I thought I would see if anyone else has run into this.

A couple of updates ago I noticed that any new smart images that I loaded into realm works would not shrink to the the default thumbnail size I have set of 48x48.

I have tried to reset this under preferences and it works for all my existing smart images just not any new ones.

Anyone else seen this and have a quick fix?

Naleax
Naleax is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old February 19th, 2017, 11:13 AM
The default size of thumbnails for new Realms was changed in one of the recent updates. Existing realms were supposed to be unaffected, but it sounds like there is a bug there.
Silveras is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Naleax

Old February 20th, 2017, 04:11 AM
Ok, i've reported it.
Naleax is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 21st, 2017, 05:54 PM
There are two types of default thumbnail sizes set. There is the realm default, and there is the default on individual snippet type definitions. The latter override the former. So that's what you may be seeing as the bug here. If the snippets that aren't using the desired thumbnail size are maps and creature portraits, that's the problem, since those are explicitly set differently from the realm default. You can modify the default thumbnail size for these snippet types via the Manage Categories interface. Making this change does not require protection removal, so it's simple and safe to do. Once you make the change, everything ought to be able to work as you want it.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Naleax

Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:25 AM
That's absolutely what it was. I didn't realize it was set separately in the category. I guess i should have looked.

Thanks to both you and Joe Theis for answering this for me.
Naleax is offline   #5 Reply With Quote