Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Ambush

Old January 14th, 2017, 08:09 AM
Hoi chummers! Creating an NPC to abuse,*ahem* I mean, -interact- with my players at a later point in the campaign. I created the character as normal, buying cyber, gear, etc. I then Infected the character. HL started telling me that the cyberware grade was invalid. The way that I read the rules, Deltaware would be fine anyways. I know that I can ignore the warning, but I was concerned about calculations being wrong because of the validation error. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
Ambush is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 14th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Error messages in Hero Lab are generated separately from the calculations.

If you think you've found a bug, please report it using the stickied thread at the top of this forum.

Also, please read the rules on infected and augmentations on pg. 134 of Run Faster, 4th full paragraph down on the right-hand side. You don't say which type of infected, so I don't know whether you added one with Regeneration.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Ambush

Old January 16th, 2017, 06:14 AM
Damn sir. You are impressive. In fact, he did have regeneration. I removed that and the errors cleared. My thanks!
Ambush is offline   #3 Reply With Quote