Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

jrcchicago

Old February 12th, 2017, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Thanks this is fixed and will be in the next release.
Thanks!
jrcchicago is offline   #1001 Reply With Quote
Zakzahn

Old February 15th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Hi ShadowChemosh

I love this pack, it looks like it's got a lot of useful stuff in it. However I got it to make Overhand Chop work properly on the character sheet of one of my players, and I can't figure out how to get it to work. From your notes there's a drop down box and then you can click something on the In Play tab, but I can't find either of these.
Am I being a dunce?

Thanks
Zakzahn is offline   #1002 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 17th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakzahn View Post
Hi ShadowChemosh

I love this pack, it looks like it's got a lot of useful stuff in it. However I got it to make Overhand Chop work properly on the character sheet of one of my players, and I can't figure out how to get it to work. From your notes there's a drop down box and then you can click something on the In Play tab, but I can't find either of these.
Am I being a dunce?

Thanks
Sorry just noticed this. For some reason the forum didn't mark this as a "new" message.

I tried this out on my the iPad version of HL just now. On the adjustment is a dropdown selector to choose "iPad" or "Desktop". I then optimize how the extra damage is displayed. If going to a character sheet you want "Desktop" as the selection.

Then on the "In-Play" tab will be a "Overhand Chop/Backswing" ability with a pair of check boxes for activating which ability. Depending on your level activate the correct ability. If you turn on Backswing and have a BAB 6 or higher you will get multiple damage values displayed.

Are you not seeing any of that? Can you maybe email the character your having problems with to me? email is my forum user id (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Thanks!

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1003 Reply With Quote
Zakzahn

Old February 17th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Ah, I see it now. I was looking for it in Permanent Adjustments on the Personal tab, not on the Adjust tab.

Thanks
Zakzahn is offline   #1004 Reply With Quote
Ketakku

Old February 20th, 2017, 01:55 PM
I recently added the pathfiner pack that incorporates psionics, according to the weapons section under the armory view it is applying a -7 untyped penalty along with a +1 untyped bonus.

I was wondering where this was coming from and what it's purpose was, or if it was just a bug with hero lab?

I have attached an image of what I'm seeing, if any additional information is required please let me know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untyped penalty.jpg (17.7 KB, 12 views)
Ketakku is offline   #1005 Reply With Quote
MrJWalk

Old February 24th, 2017, 04:08 PM
I'm not sure where to post this and I didn't see any previous mention of it in the search.

When I try assembling a human vitalist, I can't choose the "Add +1/3 power known from the vitalist power list..." for favored class. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
MrJWalk is offline   #1006 Reply With Quote
gfzgfx

Old February 27th, 2017, 11:00 PM
I've been using the community pack to edit some monsters for a game I'm running, but I've run into a bit of a snag. I wanted to use the "Customize Racial Special Abilities" tool with one of them, but it seems to be grayed out. Is there any way to edit those abilities or re-enable the tool?
gfzgfx is offline   #1007 Reply With Quote
Kaleb

Old February 28th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Tim I finely found the fie that was conflicting with the community pack
I had made a new concentration skill for a variant Magus class that I had made I removed it and now I don't get any conflicts.
Kaleb is offline   #1008 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old February 28th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketakku View Post
I recently added the pathfiner pack that incorporates psionics, according to the weapons section under the armory view it is applying a -7 untyped penalty along with a +1 untyped bonus.

I was wondering where this was coming from and what it's purpose was, or if it was just a bug with hero lab?

I have attached an image of what I'm seeing, if any additional information is required please let me know.
As far I know nothing is applying such values. Can you please send me your .por file with this in it? My email is my forum user id (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Thanks

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1009 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old February 28th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJWalk View Post
I'm not sure where to post this and I didn't see any previous mention of it in the search.

When I try assembling a human vitalist, I can't choose the "Add +1/3 power known from the vitalist power list..." for favored class. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Not all FCB are in and many where recently fixed in a upcoming release. I will check to see if this now displays.

Hero Lab Resources:

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; February 28th, 2017 at 06:02 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1010 Reply With Quote