Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

jbearwillis

Old December 25th, 2016, 09:28 AM
You need to make sure to uninstall all High Spaces files and then reinstall the High Space file from the downloader.
jbearwillis is offline   #211 Reply With Quote
Nogard666

Send a message via Yahoo to Nogard666

Old December 25th, 2016, 03:20 PM
I am not even sure how to uninstall a specific system, or files within a system. What I did was just delete all of the Savage Settings folders and then HL reinstalled them all again. The same problem happened again after doing that. What is the process for going through an actual uninstall of just one system, or sub set within a system?
Nogard666 is offline   #212 Reply With Quote
Nogard666

Send a message via Yahoo to Nogard666

Old December 26th, 2016, 03:20 PM
I found the post on how to remove game systems from within HL itself. Using the built in deleting and then reinstalling fixed the problem.
Nogard666 is offline   #213 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old December 26th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Sorry I didn't get back with an answer for you, LOL, it was Christmas after all and it was also my B-day. So I am glad you solved it.
jbearwillis is offline   #214 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old January 16th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Another bug. Change the trtRoll in the eval script of Scholar edge to trtNoStack. It is a Professional Edge and therefore subject to the +2 cap.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #215 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 16th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Good catch! I'll fix it everywhere...

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder, SWADE Fantasy Companion
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Sci-Fi Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #216 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old January 28th, 2017, 01:58 PM
The newest Hero Lab update 8.0a created a new bug. A couple of players have pointed out that if you are in the Advances tab, and "add a new Edge", and decided to not add one and hit cancel that Hero Lab crashes and closes immediately. The players told me that it happens after you select one and then cancel instead of adding it, but as I tried it I noticed that it will crash when you don't select one (where the selection is still in red font).

So the easy answer is "don't go in to add something and cancel it", but this does make me wonder what other bugs that the update have introduced for us.

For now, do not hit cancel when going to add an advance. Just add it, and remove it afterwards.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #217 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old January 28th, 2017, 02:27 PM
OK, I see what you are talking about. I banged it around a bit, and it actually affects any Advance canceled once an Advance has been added to the list. So, any Advance after the first is affected. I've got a message in to the head engineer to take a look. Thanks for spotting that!

_
_
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
CapedCrusader is offline   #218 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old January 31st, 2017, 10:22 AM
The new release (8.0b) fixes this...

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #219 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old April 19th, 2017, 11:15 AM
For Sci-Fi Companion the Cyberware "Attribute Increase" Summary Text shows "+2 to an Attribute". I believe it should instead read "+1 step to an Attribute"

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #220 Reply With Quote