Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Logoman

Old January 10th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Everything seems to be installing correctly, but now when I go to configure hero all the check marks are gone.
Logoman is offline   #641 Reply With Quote
Logoman

Old January 10th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Everything seems to install appropriately, but now none of the check marks are there in configure hero. Suggestions?
Logoman is offline   #642 Reply With Quote
Horrid.Wilting

Old January 10th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Sendric, you are a saint!

Thanks so much for the quick fix!

(BTW thanks even more from my side for the hint about the replace ID feature in the editor. Replacing the original skills with manually added versions worked like a charm!
Now I can simply clear the skill list of anything unecessary and work in the Pathfinder/3.5 hybrid skill system we're playing with! Brilliant!
I was just stress testing my files when the new update came and well... I thought "what's the worst that can happen?"... Ahh what a fool I was! ^_^)
Horrid.Wilting is offline   #643 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 11th, 2017, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horrid.Wilting View Post
Sendric, you are a saint!

Thanks so much for the quick fix!

(BTW thanks even more from my side for the hint about the replace ID feature in the editor. Replacing the original skills with manually added versions worked like a charm!
Now I can simply clear the skill list of anything unecessary and work in the Pathfinder/3.5 hybrid skill system we're playing with! Brilliant!
I was just stress testing my files when the new update came and well... I thought "what's the worst that can happen?"... Ahh what a fool I was! ^_^)
Here's another hint. Duplicate game system! Comes in very handy in times like this.
Sendric is offline   #644 Reply With Quote
dtxjim

Old January 11th, 2017, 10:06 AM
I recently moved my license to a new laptop/tablet(ms surface windows x) and seeing the duplicate errors when I tried to reinstall everything. This was a clean slate so there were no old Lawful G files on this machine at the start. Other than uninstalling and starting over I'm at a loss. Any help?
dtxjim is offline   #645 Reply With Quote
dtxjim

Old January 11th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Please disregard my previous post, I figured it out.
dtxjim is offline   #646 Reply With Quote
Majorian

Old January 11th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Today's update to the core files should have the Custom Wand available.
Nice. That will make my Artificer player very happy!

I hate to keep asking, but do you have any hints as to where that might be located in the files? I'm wondering if I can try and adapt it to Dorjes by maybe changing the selection list from spells to powers and then adjusting the base cost.

Anyways, thanks for all the hard work even on a deprecated system.
Majorian is offline   #647 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 11th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorian View Post
I hate to keep asking, but do you have any hints as to where that might be located in the files? I'm wondering if I can try and adapt it to Dorjes by maybe changing the selection list from spells to powers and then adjusting the base cost.
That is the core files of HL which are not accessible to editors. Adding a Dorjes one is on the list though so its "coming".

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #648 Reply With Quote
Majorian

Old January 12th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
so its "coming".
Great.

One (probably not) last thing. I've been looking at the Divine Crusader, and I was thinking I could do something similar to the Pious Templar where it gets to choose a spell list, but instead of doing the Paladin or Blackguard lists, use the Domains.
Not sure if you (or anyone else) would have any hints towards queuing up the entirety of available Domain lists, but they'd be welcome.

And to add, is it possible to change a character's race using a feat that overrides it?

Last edited by Majorian; January 12th, 2017 at 05:15 PM.
Majorian is offline   #649 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old January 21st, 2017, 12:26 PM
Ok I'm helping a buddy reload Hero Lab and reload the 3.5 user content but we are running into a problem. I added the shadowsoftware in the updates and got the d20 Community Set(v1.19) in the updates but none of the books show up to be added to the configuration of the hero. I checked between my updates and his and he has all the same updates listed but I have the books available to set and he doesn't. Not sure what I missed.
Bloodwolf is offline   #650 Reply With Quote