Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Viking2054

Old February 25th, 2018, 02:16 AM
Long live free speech.
Viking2054 is offline   #61 Reply With Quote
adzling

Old February 25th, 2018, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
Hiya Adzling!

Hope that helps!
so do i Bj! so do i.
adzling is offline   #62 Reply With Quote
alientude

Old March 22nd, 2018, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
Never fear, I fully intend to make a backer update in the near future.

Yet another broken promise.
alientude is offline   #63 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 23rd, 2018, 06:40 AM
I fully intend to make it, I'm simply waiting for Razor Coast to be ready for release.
BJ is offline   #64 Reply With Quote
MaxSupernova

Old March 23rd, 2018, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bj View Post
i'm simply waiting for razor coast to be ready for release.
So say we all!
MaxSupernova is offline   #65 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old April 9th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSupernova View Post
"As I said a while back, I can’t change the past decisions made, all we can do is move forward with what we can realistically do given the resources we have, give honest answers, and try to get the past all wrapped up so we can move on to bigger and better features in the future. We have to launch the Content Market to fund all these items everyone wants to see. I get frustrated right along with you when I see the wonderful ideas you have here and I realize we simply don’t have the staff to make them happen right now."

Aaaand there it is.

The moment that the narrative pivots from "It's coming! We have this incredible plan and you guys just won't let us alone to implement it!" to "Well, we'll have to see what we can do to rescue this project because our plan isn't really working and we bit off more than we can afford to chew.".

That right there is what I've been waiting to see, hoping I wouldn't see, but mostly expecting to see: The standard kickstarter "Let em down slowly" pitch.
The reality of the situation is not news, nor has it been for while. BJ is not the owner of LWD, and has not been the decision-maker. But now, in her new role, she has some degree of effectiveness that she did not have before, and she has promised to use her newfound powers only for good and not for evil.

She's trying to change directions here, and she's trying to do it for our collective benefit. Communications like this are more than we've had in the past. As long as she keeps at least communicating, I'll keep extending my encouragement and support.
EightBitz is offline   #66 Reply With Quote
Grey Mage

Old April 9th, 2018, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightBitz View Post
The reality of the situation is not news, nor has it been for while. BJ is not the owner of LWD, and has not been the decision-maker. But now, in her new role, she has some degree of effectiveness that she did not have before, and she has promised to use her newfound powers only for good and not for evil.

She's trying to change directions here, and she's trying to do it for our collective benefit. Communications like this are more than we've had in the past. As long as she keeps at least communicating, I'll keep extending my encouragement and support.
I have to give this a bit +1!

Things have happened in the past that have upset, even angered some of the people here. They (as individuals) have chosen to cling to statements that were made and then not followed through on. And get more upset, more angry... Did any of this change anything no. Save to make them feel validated in their feelings.

Personally, I feel that if you are not happy with what HAS happened then you should process that and move on. But some people would rather choose to be unhappy than let it go and move on... either by literally moving on or by simply saying 'OK...' and then choosing to wait patiently for new developments.

But that is just my take...
Grey Mage is offline   #67 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 11th, 2018, 06:51 AM
Thank you EightBitz! I appreciate the support. I'm doing what I can!
BJ is offline   #68 Reply With Quote