Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

TobyFox2002

Old January 17th, 2014, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Yea. My Tome of Battle project is also time-consuming so I feel your pain.

Gnoll should have the race tag already. The Race.Centaur tag exists but oddly enough the Centaur race wasn't applying it. I don't see the other races in the community set. If you want me to send you the most recent MM1 file, let me know. If there are other races I can apply tags to, let me know that as well.
Most of the races required wouldn't be in MM1 If I can manage to finish the regions without going insane, I'll try and create some of the planetouched races
TobyFox2002 is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 17th, 2014, 07:39 AM
Sounds good to me. Do you need a Race.Planetouched tag for Aasimar?
Sendric is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old January 17th, 2014, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Sounds good to me. Do you need a Race.Planetouched tag for Aasimar?
And Tiefling if it is possible.

I have one
tag unique id: planetouch
Name: Planetouched
Abbr Planetouched

Not being used because I dont have any of the races.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 17th, 2014, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
And Tiefling if it is possible.

I have one
tag unique id: planetouch
Name: Planetouched
Abbr Planetouched

Not being used because I dont have any of the races.
Ok. I'll add it to the Aasimar and Tiefling. Let me know if there's anything else.

Also added Race.Tiefling for good measure.

Last edited by Sendric; January 17th, 2014 at 08:30 AM.
Sendric is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old January 17th, 2014, 02:02 PM
Bugbear & Hobgoblin Also require race tag.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old January 18th, 2014, 08:57 PM
The scripting for the Regional traits is complete for the complex code, now I need to go through and create some of the missing races so they can be used.

I also noticed that tag unique id I gave for planetouched does not match proper naming conventions because it isn't capitalized, will that be a problem?

Finally, anything that is needed on my end if I wish to send these files for submission, specific tags, commenting requirements, requested races? etc?

The files I have are "Races of Faerun.user", "MonFa - Wemic.user" (Have converted that file into a file for all things from monsters of faerun.) and "Players Guide to Faerun.user" (for both Players Guide to Faerun and Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting)
TobyFox2002 is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 20th, 2014, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Bugbear & Hobgoblin Also require race tag.
Done.
Sendric is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 20th, 2014, 04:53 AM
Quote:
The scripting for the Regional traits is complete for the complex code, now I need to go through and create some of the missing races so they can be used.

I also noticed that tag unique id I gave for planetouched does not match proper naming conventions because it isn't capitalized, will that be a problem?
No, its fine. You fixed that with the name/abbreviation, and I matched it with my files so you can keep it as is.

Quote:
Finally, anything that is needed on my end if I wish to send these files for submission, specific tags, commenting requirements, requested races? etc?

The files I have are "Races of Faerun.user", "MonFa - Wemic.user" (Have converted that file into a file for all things from monsters of faerun.) and "Players Guide to Faerun.user" (for both Players Guide to Faerun and Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting)
I have no specific requirements for commenting, because I can't hold others to a standard I can't keep myself. I'm quite bad at leaving comments.

For sourcing, I like to have everything properly sourced. I think I recall seeing that you had sourced a bunch of things to "Forgotten Realms Setting Books". This doesn't actually do anything so is unnecessary. Things can be sourced to multiple things, or unsourced if you need it available all the time. Otherwise, each thing should be sourced to whatever book it came from.

For file names, for the next release I have condensed all files down to one single file per source (regardless of whether that source is fully completed). I have also added a prefix to all the files based on what they are from. For example, "Races of Faerun" will become "FR - Races of Faerun". "MonFa - Wemic" will be integrated into "FR - Monsters of Faerun" which is a new file that is being added in the next release (includes Incantatrix, Mystic Wanderer, Attune Gem feat and Profession: Herbalism skill).
Sendric is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old January 20th, 2014, 06:38 AM
Wonderful, I have nearly finished the extra races that match the prerequisists to the regions. Once that is done I cant do much more without having the files to link to them so I'll probably have to wait til the next update for any regions that require races from the srd or user added content.

When that is done I'll add some of the templates I like polish some of the feats and send it off to you. Would you like that in a private message or here to the forums.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 20th, 2014, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Wonderful, I have nearly finished the extra races that match the prerequisists to the regions. Once that is done I cant do much more without having the files to link to them so I'll probably have to wait til the next update for any regions that require races from the srd or user added content.

When that is done I'll add some of the templates I like polish some of the feats and send it off to you. Would you like that in a private message or here to the forums.
With any luck, the next release will be soon, think 2-3 weeks. As for sending me the files, you can email them to me at my gmail account. Username sendric.
Sendric is offline   #50 Reply With Quote