Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hyos

Old January 10th, 2015, 04:39 PM
Hi,

I looked through all of the documentation and could not find the answer to this: Can a realm have multiple accounts as owners? So two (or more) people can work on adding content to a realm. After seeing the FAQ entry regarding running RW on multiple computers I see that working at the same time might be impossible. But how about taking turns at it? You could simply share GM account data so several people can work on a realm with one owner account - but that is probably against the ToS and seems like a crude solution anyway.

Content Sharing (the way it is decribed in the documentation) is not a real solution either IMHO -> I can create content my co-GM can copy into the realm, but I cannot help with integrating it, and while creating cannot use any resources already available in the realm.

I sincerely hope that my intuition is lying to me and cooperation while creating/updating realms will be possible.
Hyos is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 11th, 2015, 01:03 PM
This is a feature that we'd like to implement in the future, but it not currently on our immediate to-do list. There's a Feature Request forum thread for this feature, so I'd recommend adding your voice to that thread.

Last edited by liz; January 11th, 2015 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Misinformation, clarifying post.
liz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Hyos

Old January 11th, 2015, 03:23 PM
Thank you for getting back to me, will do.
Hyos is offline   #3 Reply With Quote