Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Minous

Old May 3rd, 2018, 04:24 AM
Shadow: FYI http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...169#post266169
Minous is offline   #1561 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 3rd, 2018, 11:32 AM
The release of the new "Pathfinder Pack" version 1.17 is out!

v1.17 May 3, 2018

Bug Fixes
  • Curse of the Crimson Throne (ShadowChemosh) - Fix load issue on the iPad with HL 14.8.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed "Cannibalize Suit" not getting the correct number of customization points.
  • Modern (Frodie) - Shadow Hero Condition txt fix.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed "Binding Pattern" pre-req script issue.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed Grammaton Dead pre-req errors.
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed adjustment "Archetype: Stop Replace Ability" that could toss errors when used on an archetype without any replacement abilities.
  • RGG Class Death Mage (ShadowChemosh) - Source marked death mage spells to the class source.
  • Path of War (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed text on "Searing Break" maneuver and corrected the level.
  • Path of War (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed text on "Solar Flare" maneuver ability.
  • Conferred Adjustment (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed "Ranger: Favored Enemy" to mirror the core adjustment. This allows the ability "Vicious Aim" to work correctly.
New Features
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Added new adjustments "Feats, Remove Activation" & "Feats, Add Activation" to allow for adding or removing a feats activation option from the In-Play tab.
  • Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Added "PFS, History" adjustment that makes all the values/notes from the UCam History tab legal for PFS. Some people like using the tab to keep notes about there character which gives no mechanical values/changes to the character.
  • Golden Glyph Publishing (ShadowChemosh) - Added the new race, feats, equipment, archetype and traits for the Scyleen race.
  • Golden Glyph Publishing (ShadowChemosh) - Added the Lagos race. Note this is only about 80% complete from the PDF. Future update will finish adding it.
Data File Authoring
  • Fixes to the Wild Empathy universal class ability.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; May 7th, 2018 at 01:00 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1562 Reply With Quote
nightpanda2810

Old May 3rd, 2018, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
The release of the new "Pathfinder Pack" version 1.16 is out!

v1.17 May 3, 2018

Bug Fixes
  • Curse of the Crimson Throne (ShadowChemosh) - Fix load issue on the iPad with HL 14.8.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed "Cannibalize Suit" not getting the correct number of customization points.
  • Modern (Frodie) - Shadow Hero Condition txt fix.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed "Binding Pattern" pre-req script issue.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed Grammaton Dead pre-req errors.
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed adjustment "Archetype: Stop Replace Ability" that could toss errors when used on an archetype without any replacement abilities.
  • RGG Class Death Mage (ShadowChemosh) - Source marked death mage spells to the class source.
  • Path of War (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed text on "Searing Break" maneuver and corrected the level.
  • Path of War (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed text on "Solar Flare" maneuver ability.
  • Conferred Adjustment (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed "Ranger: Favored Enemy" to mirror the core adjustment. This allows the ability "Vicious Aim" to work correctly.
New Features
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Added new adjustments "Feats, Remove Activation" & "Feats, Add Activation" to allow for adding or removing a feats activation option from the In-Play tab.
  • Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Added "PFS, History" adjustment that makes all the values/notes from the UCam History tab legal for PFS. Some people like using the tab to keep notes about there character which gives no mechanical values/changes to the character.
  • Golden Glyph Publishing (ShadowChemosh) - Added the new race, feats, equipment, archetype and traits for the Scyleen race.
  • Golden Glyph Publishing (ShadowChemosh) - Added the Lagos race. Note this is only about 80% complete from the PDF. Future update will finish adding it.
Data File Authoring
  • Fixes to the Wild Empathy universal class ability.
Loaded here on iPad.

Note: After install I noticed the previous version still installed, I removed before trying to open anything.
nightpanda2810 is offline   #1563 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old May 3rd, 2018, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightpanda2810 View Post
Loaded here on iPad.

Note: After install I noticed the previous version still installed, I removed before trying to open anything.
FYI the iPad will remove the "old" version once you load a character. I don't know why it waits but it does get automatically removed for you. If you removed it yourself it won't hurt anything.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1564 Reply With Quote
nightpanda2810

Old May 3rd, 2018, 11:49 AM
Quote:
FYI the iPad will remove the "old" version once you load a character. I don't know why it waits but it does get automatically removed for you. If you removed it yourself it won't hurt anything.
Gotcha, thanks for the quick fix/response! Now that I think about it I saw it do it once before.
nightpanda2810 is offline   #1565 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old May 7th, 2018, 02:22 PM
Bug Report.

Ring of Self-Sufficiency, from Ultimate Psionics, is granting it's +10 Competence bonus to Autohypnosis when it is in inventory and not equipped. Once the ring has been equipped the bonus is removed.
Ualaa is offline   #1566 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old May 7th, 2018, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
Bug Report.

Ring of Self-Sufficiency, from Ultimate Psionics, is granting it's +10 Competence bonus to Autohypnosis when it is in inventory and not equipped. Once the ring has been equipped the bonus is removed.
Thanks for the bug report....

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1567 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 1st, 2018, 06:08 AM
Bug report re: psicrystals

Multiple errors. First is a pop-up message that I can't seem to track down, but occurs when I add a psicrystal to a portfolio through the Other tab, and again whenever I try to change anything (like skill ranks):

Code:
Attempt to access field 'cTotalLev' that does not exist for thing 'rPUPsicrys'
Location: 'field calculate' script for Field 'xTotalLev' near line 148
- - -
Attempt to access field 'cSpcBonLev' that does not exist for thing 'rPUPsicrys'
Second, there is an error message regarding how many skill ranks have been used caused by the last script removing all skill ranks. I created a work around for this:

Code:
      ~ Remove skill points &
       #resmax[resSkill] = master.hero.child[resSkill].field[resMax].value
Third, psicrystals have a minimum rank of 4 in each of Perception and Stealth regardless of what the master has. I added the following to the final script to work around this as well, though there is probably a better way:

Code:
~ Set our Perception and Stealth, min 4 ranks
  var perbon as number
  var stbon as number
  perbon = maximum(0,4 - hero.child[skPercep].field[skUser].value)
  stbon = maximum(0,4 - hero.child[skStealth].field[skUser].value)
  #skillbonus[skPercep] += perbon
  #skillbonus[skStealth] += stbon
This doesn't update the ranks (which would probably cause HL to post an error anyway, but it does provide a bonus equal to the number of ranks you should have.

Last, the psicrystal seems to be getting a +7 untyped bonus to Stealth for some reason. I tracked down a +6 bonus at the top of the second script and removed it, but there's another +1 somewhere I haven't found. Admittedly, I haven't read the full rules on psicrystals, but I can't seem to find anything that provides them with a +1, +6 or +7 bonus to Stealth.
Sendric is offline   #1568 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old June 1st, 2018, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Bug report re: psicrystals

Multiple errors. First is a pop-up message that I can't seem to track down, but occurs when I add a psicrystal to a portfolio through the Other tab, and again whenever I try to change anything (like skill ranks):

Code:
Attempt to access field 'cTotalLev' that does not exist for thing 'rPUPsicrys'
- - -
Attempt to access field 'cSpcBonLev' that does not exist for thing 'rPUPsicrys'
This is fixed. Thanks!

Quote:
Second, there is an error message regarding how many skill ranks have been used caused by the last script removing all skill ranks. I created a work around for this:

Code:
      ~ Remove skill points &
       #resmax[resSkill] = master.hero.child[resSkill].field[resMax].value
I can't duplicate this issue. The skills are automatically set based on the master. I assume your getting an error based on putting in skill ranks yourself. If that is the case then the error to me is correct because a psicrstal does not get any ranks to assign.

I made some changes to better visually show that its getting free ranks from the master.

Quote:
Third, psicrystals have a minimum rank of 4 in each of Perception and Stealth regardless of what the master has. I added the following to the final script to work around this as well, though there is probably a better way:

Code:
~ Set our Perception and Stealth, min 4 ranks
  var perbon as number
  var stbon as number
  perbon = maximum(0,4 - hero.child[skPercep].field[skUser].value)
  stbon = maximum(0,4 - hero.child[skStealth].field[skUser].value)
  #skillbonus[skPercep] += perbon
  #skillbonus[skStealth] += stbon
This doesn't update the ranks (which would probably cause HL to post an error anyway, but it does provide a bonus equal to the number of ranks you should have.

Last, the psicrystal seems to be getting a +7 untyped bonus to Stealth for some reason. I tracked down a +6 bonus at the top of the second script and removed it, but there's another +1 somewhere I haven't found. Admittedly, I haven't read the full rules on psicrystals, but I can't seem to find anything that provides them with a +1, +6 or +7 bonus to Stealth.
Is the +1 coming from the rank your character has?

Thanks for the info about 4 ranks I have this fixed also.

If you want to give the changes a try you can download the file or the latest version of the Pack from GitHub.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1569 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 2nd, 2018, 09:21 AM
Quote:
I can't duplicate this issue. The skills are automatically set based on the master. I assume your getting an error based on putting in skill ranks yourself. If that is the case then the error to me is correct because a psicrstal does not get any ranks to assign.

I made some changes to better visually show that its getting free ranks from the master.
Still getting this error without adding any skill ranks. Screenshot attached.

Quote:
Is the +1 coming from the rank your character has?
I don't know, but it seems to have gone away after your updates. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: png skill_overspent.png (162.3 KB, 3 views)
Sendric is offline   #1570 Reply With Quote