Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hendel

Old March 29th, 2018, 07:56 PM
I have an issue on some of my files. Sometimes it will show the very first line under Classes and Templates as Additional Hit Dice with the options Add Hit Dice and Size Increase. Sometimes it will not show up there. It does not seem to matter if I click NPC or allow PC's to add bonus HD.

What am I doing wrong here?
Hendel is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
DeltaMasterMind

Old March 31st, 2018, 02:21 AM
Additional HD "class" has been altered to only be available for minions and "other" creatures, at least that is what I have seen. I do remember it being available across the board a long time ago, but since then it has been restricted.

Forum link for my content work:
Pathfinder Thread
Forum link for SU 5e content work:
5e Steven Universe Thread
This link is for my group, but feel free to play it with:
DMM 5e | "https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsd9w1eodlnwjq0/updatesDMM.xml?dl=1" Copy this link to your update manager to get updates when available.
This adds the Pisky subrace to elves from Berserk! and additional subraces for the Gem Race.
Please post comments in the provided threads above.
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old March 31st, 2018, 08:00 AM
I've found this to sometimes be there and sometimes not, which is frustrating.
Even importing an Ogre or Troll, from the Game Master build the encounter, it isn't always there.

I allowed my players to use templates, but with each eating as many levels as the CR value increases, and one of the players wanted Size Increase.

I basically used monsters, until I found one which could have that Template added.
Once I had a monster with the template, I changed the Race back to whatever the player wanted to use.
Ualaa is offline   #3 Reply With Quote