Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

Azgulor

Old May 27th, 2019, 07:39 PM
Seeing that the Grimmerspace KS is underway and the now established MUST HAVE-nature of HLO for my Starfinder campaigns, I'm curious if there are any plans to support Grimmerspace in HLO?

I realize, I'm probably coming at this question in reverse, but whether or not I back Grimmerspace depends a lot on whether HLO support will be there, and I don't believe I can post to the KS comments without being a backer.
Azgulor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old May 27th, 2019, 11:33 PM
It's a third party publication by Iron GM Games, and that publisher doesn't have any stuff for sale in HL yet, so I doubt LWD will be putting it into HLO.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old May 28th, 2019, 02:47 AM
The Kickstarter makes no mention of HL support - so it would be unlikely that its going to happen at this point. Typically, as a 3rd party product it's Iron GM's responsibility to employ someone to do coding for HL, or them to approach Lone Wolf to ask if LW can do the work for them. I don't see LW having the time or people to take on a completely new product in the near future. If you want HL support, you are best off asking Iron GM if they are thinking of doing this, or asking them to do it.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old May 28th, 2019, 05:26 AM
Never say never. If our Kickstarter is more successful, it might happen. But that's up to them, of course. They do know best.

I'm stoked you asked though! And keep asking!

Last edited by Rone; May 28th, 2019 at 05:49 AM.
Rone is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old June 23rd, 2019, 01:57 PM
Update: the Grimmerspace Kickstarter ends tonight at 11:59 pm EDT, and Grimmerspace WILL have Hero Lab Online support thanks to the amazingness of Lone Wolf Development!

Thanks, BJ , Rob, and the rest of the Lone Wolf Development team for making this a coming reality!

Grimmerspace is the most backed Starfinder Kickstarter ever. See it here: www.grimmerspace.com
Rone is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
TheMaskedFerret

Old June 23rd, 2019, 05:58 PM
Excellent!
TheMaskedFerret is offline   #6 Reply With Quote