Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Deathader

Old February 17th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Sorry is this has already been covered somewhere in the forums. I bought Hero labs for Mutants and masterminds a while ago and really loved it. So when my group started up a Pathfinder game this week i went a head and pick up the Pathfinder core, ultimate combat, ultimate magic and ultimate equipment stuff. But i cant for the life of me figure out where to find the spellslinger wizard archetype when making a new hero. i have turned on archetypes but it still does not show up. I am i missing something or doing something wrong ?

Thanks for you Help in advanced
Deathader is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 17th, 2013, 01:40 PM
One thing that could hide the spellslinger is among the "Equipment, Weapons, and Armor to Hide" section of the configure hero menu. The Firearm option there will not only hide the firearms themselves, it will also hide archetypes, feats, & class that would require you to purchase a firearm in order to use the archetype/feat/class' abilities.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Deathader

Old February 17th, 2013, 03:37 PM
so i set the guns and tech up to highest level and a few other place's. still no luck. only showing 22 class when i go to level up. Any other ideas did i miss something dumb ?
Deathader is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old February 19th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Are you clicking on the Class Levels area? Archetypes are in a seperate table just below where you add class levels. Also, if you're higher than 1st level, make sure you have it set to Show Everything, because Archetypes are marked as invalid after 1st level (but they won't show an error if you add it anyway).
Aaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote