Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Aaron

Old January 14th, 2019, 09:13 AM
I don't think an adjustment should be necessary to change the order Equipment sets are shown? I had thought you could drag them around to re-order them, and the top one was shown first.
Aaron is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 14th, 2019, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
I don't think an adjustment should be necessary to change the order Equipment sets are shown? I had thought you could drag them around to re-order them, and the top one was shown first.
I think your thinking of classes because I can't click and drag weapons around on my HL. Also I am not sure it would help with the printed sheet which does alphabetical order printing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjon Smithson View Post
Just noticed in exploring these, Tim, 'Feat: Power Attack' and 'Weapon Order' seem to be incompatible. Both work fine individually, but when weapon order is in place, Power Attack being ticked has no apparent effect. Doesn't seem to matter the order of selection of the adjustments.
Added this to the TODO list. That Feat: Power Attack is really old adjustment so I may need to bring it up to the latest standards is all..

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old January 14th, 2019, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
I think your thinking of classes because I can't click and drag weapons around on my HL. Also I am not sure it would help with the printed sheet which does alphabetical order printing.
No, I was talking about equipment sets. I just tested it and it is working as I recall. I added 4 weapons, then made an equipment set for each (and a 5th for unarmed strike), then checked the box for "Print Equipment Sets". I can click and drag the equipment sets into whatever order I prefer, and they show on the printed character sheet in the same order shown in the program.
Aaron is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old January 14th, 2019, 01:06 PM
And in that way you can even just show the weapons you think are important by not making an equipment set for anything you want to omit. In case you have a dagger you keep around to chop food, or whatever.
Aaron is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 14th, 2019, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
No, I was talking about equipment sets. I just tested it and it is working as I recall. I added 4 weapons, then made an equipment set for each (and a 5th for unarmed strike), then checked the box for "Print Equipment Sets". I can click and drag the equipment sets into whatever order I prefer, and they show on the printed character sheet in the same order shown in the program.
Equipment sets where already mentioned in post#3. But I still can't see to get equipment sets to "drag around". I just name them in alphabetical order (ie "A Set of Dagger" would print before "Bastard Sword").

Why I thought you where now talking about weapons not the sets which I said where added for exactly this reason. But people like adjustments they seem easier to work with or it seems people migrate to them before doing equipment sets. Shrug...

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old January 17th, 2019, 04:24 AM
I'd love to be able to show Equipment Sets, with both Power Attack enabled and disabled.
As in, a per set toggle.

My players will ask what their AC, Attack and Damage are, with each combination of Combat Expertise & Power Attack enabled:
On & On
On & Off
Off & On
Off & Off
Ualaa is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old January 17th, 2019, 07:57 AM
I know with power attack there is an adjustment in the community pack to add that info to the weapon name.
Minous is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old January 17th, 2019, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
I'd love to be able to show Equipment Sets, with both Power Attack enabled and disabled.
As in, a per set toggle.

My players will ask what their AC, Attack and Damage are, with each combination of Combat Expertise & Power Attack enabled:
On & On
On & Off
Off & On
Off & Off
That's been something that I have wanted to do for a while myself, but alas, haven't been able to.
Aaron is offline   #18 Reply With Quote