Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

MadCat75

Send a message via Skype™ to MadCat75

Old January 6th, 2016, 05:22 PM
It seems that the Pixie & Sasquatch are missing in the select Metatype list....I have all the books checked in configure box....When i looked in the editor i only saw the Sasquatch on the paracritter list.

Can someone check if they are having the same problem.
MadCat75 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Senko

Old January 6th, 2016, 07:31 PM
They're both there for me but you need to scroll down a fair way they're in the metasapient races section along with naga's and centaurs. You've got the core races elf/dwarf/troll/ork/human the the variants then the metaspient races.
Senko is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
MadCat75

Old January 7th, 2016, 10:39 AM
Ok, when i go into HL, Shadowrun, if i close the 'Configure Hero' popup it lets me choose not only the Metatypes or the Metavariants but also the Metasapient races, including the various critters, spirits, sprites, vehicles, etc. But the moment i choose something the list reverts back to only being able to choose the basic races or the Metavariants........everything else disappears.

Also if i do anything in the 'Configure Hero' popup, everything disappears except for the basic races or the Metavariants.

I haven't sent a bug report since i am not sure if this is a bug or my copy of HL is flaking out.
MadCat75 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 7th, 2016, 11:49 AM
In my experience, Hero Lab does not have individual computer flake-outs. There's a reason for everything.

This one is a known bug. The workaround is to go immediately to the race list before changing anything else - don't even enter a name for the character, or it will prompt a re-evaluation. Select the race first, then you can make all the other necessary changes.
Mathias is online now   #4 Reply With Quote
MadCat75

Old January 7th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
In my experience, Hero Lab does not have individual computer flake-outs. There's a reason for everything.

This one is a known bug. The workaround is to go immediately to the race list before changing anything else - don't even enter a name for the character, or it will prompt a re-evaluation. Select the race first, then you can make all the other necessary changes.
Ok, cool, i wasn't sure since i recently upgraded my laptop to Windows-10
MadCat75 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote