Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Manalishi66

Old October 8th, 2015, 02:40 PM
Is their any way to create a new weapon proficiency class; i.e., their is wProfReq.Simple (Weapon Proficiency Simple, Martial & Exotic), etc., but with a new one applying to Alchemy Weapons only so I can add it to a class. So I could have weapons based on alchemy that needs Alchemy Weapon Proficiency to use them without penalty?
Manalishi66 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old October 8th, 2015, 03:45 PM
Are you creating these new "weapons based on alchemy"? Or are you talking about already existing things?
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Manalishi66

Old October 8th, 2015, 04:17 PM
Just adding some existing such as Flame fountain firework and my own creations so that my players using HL can load them on their character like any other weapon and print them out. Just so they have the stats ready to go.
Manalishi66 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old October 9th, 2015, 09:15 AM
Then when you create the weapons you can define under what conditions they apply Helper.Proficient to themselves. Have your "Alchemical weapon proficiency" apply some tag to the hero (it can be a Custom tag, if you can't create new tags of the Hero group). Then add a script on your created weapons which looks for that tag and applies Helper.Proficient if it is found.
Aaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote