Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

micaod

Old April 7th, 2011, 08:15 AM
More Bretonnian bugs. Knight Errant units should be allowed to take standard bearers. Mounted Yeomen and Peasant Men at Arms should not show a ward save when they have shields. Yeomen because they are mounted, Men-at-Arms because they cannot choose to use hand weapons if they have a spear or halberd and they must take one or the other.
micaod is offline   #51
UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old April 7th, 2011, 09:21 AM
I thought I sorted that...

Back to the drawing board
UltraPrime is offline   #52
UltraPrime

Old April 7th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Sorted.
UltraPrime is offline   #53
killing blow

Old April 8th, 2011, 06:18 PM
UltraPrime,

Just picked up AB. Good program.

One small thing: When you add Slugtongue to your list he is listed as "Malagor" but the stats and cost are correct for Slugtougue. You might have caught this but I was unable to find a Beastman thread.

Thanks, keep up the good work.

Steve H.
Traverse City, Michigan
killing blow is offline   #54
GodHead

Old April 8th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Daemons:
Taking 2 units of Bloodcrushers incorrectly displays the "Duplicate Special Characters Present" error.

Orcs and Goblins:
Gigantic Spider mount for Goblin Big Bosses is incorrectly priced at 50 points. They should be 40 for Big Bosses and 50 for Warbosses.

Battle Standard Bearer upgrade incorrectly disables weapon options such as additional hand weapon and great weapons.
GodHead is offline   #55
Morge

Old April 13th, 2011, 09:13 AM
WE bug:

Wild Riders are unable to select any of the wood elf magic banners
Morge is offline   #56
Lord Inquisitor

Old April 17th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Hi!

I just discovered something with the errata that requires a change in the AB file for Ogre Kingdoms. For the BSB, the errata removes the line saying the Ogre cannot have a Magic Banner and a Big Name, so the BSB can now have a Magic Banner and a Big Name.

Cheers!
Lord Inquisitor is offline   #57
snpadencov

Old April 21st, 2011, 11:35 AM
I have found a small bug related to Ogre Kingdoms. When taking Skrag the Slaughterer, gorgers are supposed to become a special choice instead of a rare choice, and 2 gorgers are supposed to count for 1 slot of special choice. However, they are currently still showing as a rare choice.

I get a validation error of: "Too many of the same Rare" if I take more then 2 gorgers.

Also, the attack box of skrag looks weird. It says: 4/6/4/6. That's funky. It probably just means 4/6.

Thank you!

Last edited by snpadencov; April 21st, 2011 at 11:58 AM.
snpadencov is offline   #58
UltraPrime

Old April 21st, 2011, 10:27 PM
I'm playing catchup - just uploaded file with some fixes, but still a few more to get done. I want to get up to date before Tomb Kings released so I can divert full attention to that.
UltraPrime is offline   #59
snpadencov

Old April 22nd, 2011, 08:16 AM
Thank you for your work! =)

I found another small bug with the Ogre Kingdom Greatskull magic armor. It says that spellcasters will miscast on double 1, 2, and 3s. However, in the errata, they changed it to say double 1, 2 and 6s (with the 6s also causing irresistible force).

Although, I'm not happy they lowered the power of this item, so if you don't add this fix in, I won't mind
snpadencov is offline   #60
Closed Thread