Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Nightfox

Old September 7th, 2014, 11:58 AM
First the "fluff". A couple years ago the characters in our campaign were nearly drowned in raw chaos energy which unlocked some dormant magical or psionic potential. For the "Crunch", each of the characters gained a couple of first level spells/powers, and spell slots/power points equivalent to a first level sorcerer/psion. As 18th level characters, it offered us a little extra utility without breaking the balance. A couple months later we defeated the BBG and ended the campaign. Originally I created a class variant for the character that added manifester ability, a couple first level powers and some power points. When I notices errors in the way the DC's and power points were calculated, I added Eval Scripts to correct.

Now there's talk about dusting off these old characters and running an epic campaign. Excited, I loaded in the old character and was buried under error messages due to all the updates over the last several years to HL and the d20 community files. I've spent the last week going through and recreating everything from the character, and I just about have it back were it was, except for one final error message:

Linkage pick 'psiattr' not located for current context
Location: 'eval' script for Thing 'pcnHaste' (Eval Scirpt '#2') near line 7

I understand that despite being on the Haste adjustment, the script is supposed to correct errors in power point totals. Is there a way to bypass this error with the class variant I have, or can someone offer a suggestion on a better way to go about adding powers to a class that would not trip this error?
Nightfox is offline   #1 Reply With Quote