Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

poizen37

Old August 9th, 2012, 01:43 PM
If I can finish stage one of super-awesome-mega-secret project tonight, then maybe I can get the two BP's done by midmorning Saturday. I'd rather not hold up the process.
poizen37 is offline   #61 Reply With Quote
poizen37

Old August 9th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Also, did I read that right? This thread has over 3k views?

cool.
poizen37 is offline   #62 Reply With Quote
poizen37

Old August 12th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poizen37 View Post
As long as we've turned this into our own "what did we accomplish thread" that I'm absolutely positive no one but you and I are reading at this point...

Two weeks ago I added A-I from Psionics Unleashed and sent that to TCArknight. It appeared in the last update. I just sent him S-Z.

And I finished the Vanguard feats and sent those off. I'm trying to decide if I send them over to SGG to add to their Vanguard file. I guess it couldn't hurt.

Next up: 8 Lightning Bolt Feats, 10 Monster Feats, and some at the moment undetermined bullet points.
Productive Weekend:

* The list of Spell Feat bullet points was released to the community (Thanks ShadowChemosh!)

* Lightning Bolt feats and Shield feats added to the mix and released

* SGG actually asked *me* for the Vanguard feats before I had a chance to offer. Sent those off

* Edited and (with small changes) sent Secrets of the Alchemist off to Open Design and that was released this weekend

* Took over a 3/4 complete file for someone, completed (with help from ShadowChemosh again. Seriously, dude, you rule!). I should be able to announce what it is soon.

* Started and 3/4 of the way complete with a third product

I wonder if I'm overcompensating for being unemployed?
poizen37 is offline   #63 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old August 12th, 2012, 07:51 PM
That's phenomenal! I'm still plugging away at Vol 2 of Spell Variants. Progress this weekend, half dozen spells. Maybe by the end of August I might be able to complete this one. Heard from SGG as well. Waiting to see where that leads. I don't have nearly the free time that you do. Wife, two kids, job, mortgage, yard,...and the list goes on.
Just never enough hours in the day...sigh.
Asandir is offline   #64 Reply With Quote