Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

alientude

Old March 6th, 2018, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toblakai View Post
Do any of the tools hide enemies from the players? Without this feature I would never want to show the initiative to the players. Things I do not want the players to know:

1. When they go in relationship to the enemy (until the monster has had a turn)
2. How many enemies there are, i.e. enemy out of sight and is moving/sneaking in.
Combat Manager has an initiative window that can be configured to:

1) Show all participants, names included.
2) Show all participants, enemy names obscured.
3) Show only party members.
alientude is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Toblakai

Old March 6th, 2018, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alientude View Post
Combat Manager has an initiative window that can be configured to:

1) Show all participants, names included.
2) Show all participants, enemy names obscured.
3) Show only party members.
So not quite what I want. I would only want to show enemies that the party is aware of, and be able to toggle enemy names on a per enemy basis. Hoping HLO can do this eventually!
Toblakai is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
alientude

Old March 6th, 2018, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toblakai View Post
So not quite what I want. I would only want to show enemies that the party is aware of, and be able to toggle enemy names on a per enemy basis. Hoping HLO can do this eventually!
You can individually hide enemies so that they show on the GM initiative tracker but don't show up on the player-visible one. I don't think there's a way to individually obfuscate enemy names, however.
alientude is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Seems

Old March 23rd, 2018, 11:26 AM
Would love to know if any updates are in the works for the tactical console to make it player-friendly? Like some of the earlier posters, I use HL to generate characters and monsters and then import them into Combat Manager, as I can project a separate initiative window from Combat Manager onto my TV that just shows the initiative order, without any creature stats, etc.

AFAIK, HL's tactical console can't do this. Unfortunately, Combat Manager doesn't import a character's spells from HL, which means I have to retype that info if I want to use it to run combats and use its initiative tracker.
Seems is offline   #14 Reply With Quote