Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Lethriloth

Old July 11th, 2016, 10:42 AM
I'm trying to add a challenge rating tag to the category definition for the Monster/Enemy article category. However, when I try to set the default domain for the tag I find that 'Challenge Rating' is not on the list! I've checked and the challenge rating domain definitely exists, it's just not showing up in the options for selecting a default domain. Any idea why this is?
Lethriloth is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Joe
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 11th, 2016, 11:00 AM
This is an interesting (new) issue. Thank you for bringing it to my attention!

You don't happen to be a beta user, are you? The issue is related to the new Game System support we added recently. However, if you aren't a beta user, you won't see any game system-related options (but can still be affected by this bug).
Joe is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Lethriloth

Old July 11th, 2016, 11:04 AM
I am not a beta user, no.
Lethriloth is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Lethriloth

Old July 11th, 2016, 11:10 AM
Oh, I suppose if it's a new issue, I should also mention that when I've tried to set a default tag, challenge rating shows up in the list of tags to set as a default, but when I set one the program crashes. (Presumably because it tries to set the default category to something that is considered invalid)

I'm guessing the game system support is also what's causing me to get warnings that a tag domain already exists with a given name? (When I try to create domains for, eg. alignment, creature type)
Lethriloth is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Joe
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 11th, 2016, 11:10 AM
Ok. This should only affect a handful of domains right now. Those would be Race, Class, and Challenge Rating. Everything else should be OK. At least, in regular realms (which now use what we call the "Legacy" game system).

Beta users might be running into similar troubles with user-created snippet types and accessing domains from those game systems.
Joe is offline   #5 Reply With Quote