Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

fejus

Old May 10th, 2010, 08:57 AM
Ok thought I would post this b/c I seem to be able to add as many upgrades to the Nobz in the "Nobz Mob" unit and am not getting total point additions.

What it looks like is that you can add up to 10 which is ok but when you start adding upgrades etc its not adding the point values for Powerclaws or even for Model cost. IE the cost for the Unit Nobz Mob = 0 when I have a full squad of 10 with powerclaws
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (459.0 KB, 11 views)
fejus is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
fejus

Old May 10th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Hopefully you can see what I am saying from the Pic attached

getting a squad of 10 Nobz w/10 PC for 0 Points is a bit OP :P
fejus is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
fejus

Old May 10th, 2010, 09:25 AM
looks like this got a couple of Hotfixes for it

http://www.ab40k.org/modules.php?nam...download&cid=5
fejus is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
fyrebyrd
Volunteer Data File Author

Old May 23rd, 2010, 02:04 PM
It appears you figured out the solution without any help!

Fyrebyrd
AB40k Beta Tester

The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
fyrebyrd is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
lmc1968

Old June 8th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Sorry if this seems redundant but, I have the same problem except it occurs with the nobz biker mob. After the initial cost of the painboy all nobz after him doesn't seem to add additional points to the cost of the mob. Only the Painboy is effected.
I have downloaded the patch but it doesn't seem to help. I am not very technical so if I could have someone walk me through the process I would appreciate it.
lmc1968 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
fyrebyrd

Old June 8th, 2010, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmc1968 View Post
Sorry if this seems redundant but, I have the same problem except it occurs with the nobz biker mob. After the initial cost of the painboy all nobz after him doesn't seem to add additional points to the cost of the mob. Only the Painboy is effected.
I have downloaded the patch but it doesn't seem to help. I am not very technical so if I could have someone walk me through the process I would appreciate it.
I'll try to help...

When you first select the squad you start without any Nobs chosen . You then need to tick the nob star button under the add units header on the right. This will add a nob. A that point you will need to select the line of the nob you have added. Then decide what load out of weapons you will be using for that nob, if you would like more than one of that exact load out then you can use the + button to multiply that single model to however many you want. If you would like different wargear then you will need to go back to the top line(aka the squad line) and add a nob just like before. Also on the squad line is where all of the options that are for the squad as a whole are located.

I'm not sure if that will help but hey it's worth a shot.

Also there is a new version of our files on our site. www.ab40k.org

General Release 1.08a is now available in the Downloads>5th Edition>Current Release Section. This release features the inclusion of the IA8 Army Lists.

Fyrebyrd
AB40k Beta Tester

fyrebyrd is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
slappylittleworld

Old June 20th, 2010, 05:52 AM
I'm still having the same problem. Only the painboy registers with the final cost. If I add 50 nobz the final cost is still 0. I've applied the hotfix & tried your little trick but am still not getting it to register.

I'm perfectly okay with having 90 nobz with power klaws on the board for 0 points but my opponents are getting a little annoyed.

Thanks for your help.
slappylittleworld is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
fyrebyrd

Old June 20th, 2010, 01:13 PM
You may be having trouble that needs more attention from the ab40k maintainers. Please come to our site. www.ab40k.org

Fyrebyrd
AB40k Beta Tester

fyrebyrd is offline   #8 Reply With Quote