Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Illyahr

Old July 8th, 2019, 06:53 PM
Setting up a class variant that removes some class skills from a class. But it doesn't. It just gives me an error.

Invalid syntax for tag template
Location: 'eval' scritp for Component 'BaseVary' (Eval Script #2) near line 58
Illyahr is offline   #911 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 9th, 2019, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotrek View Post
Dragon Wings, Practical Metamagic etc...
All the "Dragonblood Subtype required" feats from Dragon Magic and Races of Dragons
Got it. Can you point me to a rule that says Draconic Heritage counts as Dragonblood for the purposes of these pre-reqs? i'm having a hard time finding it.
Sendric is offline   #912 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 9th, 2019, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
Setting up a class variant that removes some class skills from a class. But it doesn't. It just gives me an error.

Invalid syntax for tag template
Location: 'eval' scritp for Component 'BaseVary' (Eval Script #2) near line 58
I'm unable to reproduce this. I created a variant for the Rogue class that removes Appraise and received no errors. Can you provide more specifics or the user file containing this variant?
Sendric is offline   #913 Reply With Quote
Gotrek

Send a message via Skype™ to Gotrek

Old July 10th, 2019, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Got it. Can you point me to a rule that says Draconic Heritage counts as Dragonblood for the purposes of these pre-reqs? i'm having a hard time finding it.
Of course. Dragon Magic, p. 17
http://dnd.arkalseif.info/feats/drag...703/index.html

Check the 1st line of benefit:
Quote:
Benefit
You gain the dragonblood subtype
Gotrek is offline   #914 Reply With Quote
Gotrek

Send a message via Skype™ to Gotrek

Old July 10th, 2019, 04:01 AM
If you get Arcane Hierophant PrC after less then 5 Level of Druid, the "Wild Shape" feature classe doesn't became active in Druid panel (and you don't qualify for feat like Natural Spell requiring Wild Shape).
Gotrek is offline   #915 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 10th, 2019, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Of course. Dragon Magic, p. 17
http://dnd.arkalseif.info/feats/drag...703/index.html

Check the 1st line of benefit:
Ah, yes. I see what happened now. The feat description in the community set appears to have been taken from Complete Arcane which does not include this benefit. An update in Races of the Dragon does include this and was carried over to Dragon Magic. Alas, the description here doesn't include it so I never noticed. This should be an easy fix. Thanks for your help.
Sendric is offline   #916 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 10th, 2019, 08:54 AM
Quote:
If you get Arcane Hierophant PrC after less then 5 Level of Druid, the "Wild Shape" feature classe doesn't became active in Druid panel (and you don't qualify for feat like Natural Spell requiring Wild Shape).
This was originally done intentionally based on the description that if you don't already have it you don't get anything new. Upon a re-read I realize I interpreted that incorrectly. I've fixed this for the next release. Thanks for the report.
Sendric is offline   #917 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old July 12th, 2019, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
I'm unable to reproduce this. I created a variant for the Rogue class that removes Appraise and received no errors. Can you provide more specifics or the user file containing this variant?
I'm working in Races of Eberron and it showed up in the warforged paladin variant. I don't know what triggered it but it goes away when I don't have it remove class skills
Illyahr is offline   #918 Reply With Quote
Greylin

Old July 14th, 2019, 06:08 AM
This might be human error on my part, but the feat Domain Spontaneity (Complete Divine) seems to now be unavailable. I tested with human Cleric 10 (good alignment) - could see other Divine feats but this one no longer visible in list.

--edited--
Human error on my part - the feat is hidden in our custom campaign .user file. I've forgotten why as that's not listed in our house rules but that's an easy fix!

Last edited by Greylin; July 15th, 2019 at 10:06 AM.
Greylin is offline   #919 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old July 15th, 2019, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greylin View Post
This might be human error on my part, but the feat Domain Spontaneity (Complete Divine) seems to now be unavailable. I tested with human Cleric 10 (good alignment) - could see other Divine feats but this one no longer visible in list.
I just made a 1st level Cleric and it's available for me. Maybe double-check that you have the source active for that character?

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #920 Reply With Quote