Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Sketchpad

Old January 22nd, 2011, 06:45 PM
Any idea when the Sable Company Archetype would be implemented? I have a PC who's interested in using it

DT Butchino | Writer, Illustrator, Designer
DeviantArt|Facebook|Twitter
Sketchpad is offline   #101
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 16th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Hello All,

New Updates.

Latest Updates 2/16/2011

New PFRPG_Monk_FoB.user v1.0. by risner. Replacement for the Monk's Flurry of Blows class ability. This change will override the base HL Flurry of Blows class ability. So when later a official fix for Flurry of Blows come out you will have to delete this .user file to use it. This is in the zMisc folder. This .user file adds all the following:
  • Adds a check box for the In-Play tab to tell HL you are doing a flurry of blows.
  • When turned on other feats (ie Power Attack) will use your new FoB adjusted BAB to correctly calculate its final values.
  • By default the Unarmed Strike weapon will have additional information showing the final total attack bonus is for when doing a flurry of blows.
  • An adjustment located in the Adjust tab allows you to change the weapon you will be doing your FoB with. So if using a magical Kama in example all the values will be based on that weapon instead of Unarmed Strike.
Download at d20pfsrd.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #102
ShadowChemosh

Old April 22nd, 2011, 06:37 PM
Hello All,

New Updates.

Latest Updates 4/22/2011

New PFRPG_Adjustments.user v1.1. by ShadowChemosh. New adjustments file that holds many useful adjustments for both players and DMs. This is in the zMisc folder. This .user file adds all the following with the latest updates in blue.
  • Saving Throw for each specific bonus type (ie Alchemical, Circumstance, Enhancement, Insight, Luck, Morale, Profane, Resistance, Sacred and Trait). These will NOT stack with a similar type of bonus. I needed this for my own games so my players could do quick adjusts by bonus type.
  • Armor Class adjustments for the following: Armor, Deflection, Dodge, Natural, Shield, and Touch.
  • Damage Reduction adjustment that lets you either remove DR, change DR to a different type (ie from Slashing to Evil) or adjust the DR value to what ever you wish. The Damage Reductions included are: -, Adamantine, Bludgeoning, Evil, Good, Magic, Piercing, Silver, and Slashing.
  • Weapon CMB/CMD adjustments. These adjustments let you add additional information to your weapons. For example lets say you have a weapon that gives a +2 CMB when doing trip. You would select the "Weapon Trip: CMB" adjustment, select your weapon, and set the counter to +2. The wording of "Trip-CMB+" will appear next to your weapon with your current Trip CMB value including the +2 from the adjustment. So if your character currently has a +10 to trip it would read "Trip-CMB+12" next to your weapon. The adjustments are the following: Weapon Trip: CMB, Weapon Trip: CMD, Weapon Disarm: CMB, Weapon Disarm: CMD, Weapon Sunder: CMB, Weapon Sunder: CMD, Weapon: CMB, Weapon: CMD.
  • Weapon elemental damage. These adjustments let you add the wording of +1d6 next to a weapon. The ones included are for: Acid, Cold, Electricity, Fire, and Sonic.
  • Weapon Crit Multiplier - Lets you set the critical multiplier of a weapon from x2 to x4.
  • Weapon Crit Range - Lets you set the critical threat range of a weapon from 10 to 20.
Download at d20pfsrd.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #103
Lawful_g

Old April 22nd, 2011, 07:28 PM
Do the added elemental damages stack? For example could I select Acid twice for +2d6? Or could I select Acid and Cold for a display of "+1d6 Acid, +1d6 Cold" on the same weapon?
Lawful_g is offline   #104
ShadowChemosh

Old April 22nd, 2011, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful_g View Post
Do the added elemental damages stack? For example could I select Acid twice for +2d6? Or could I select Acid and Cold for a display of "+1d6 Acid, +1d6 Cold" on the same weapon?
They won't stack but that is a cool idea. Myself and my players have not had the need so no reason to spend the time to script it.

The two different types will display.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #105
chava

Old April 23rd, 2011, 12:18 AM
But you can do a +1d6 cold +1d6 cold.

I was playing with the adjustments
chava is offline   #106
ShadowChemosh

Old June 18th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Hello All,

New Updates.

Latest Updates 6/18/2011
New Crown_of_the_Kobold_King.zip 6/17/2011. by chava. This zip contains the following files:
  • Crown of the Kobold King PRD - Random Encounters.por
  • Crown of the Kobold King PRD.por
  • Crown_of_the_Kobold_King.user

New Academy_of_Secrets.zip 6/14/2011. by chava. This zip contains the following files:
  • Academy of Secrets - NPCs (non-statted).por
  • Academy of Secrets.por
  • Academy_of_Secrets.user

New Hollows_Last_Hope.zip 6/12/2011. by chava. This zip contains the following files:
  • Hollow's Last Hope PRD - NPCs (No-Stats).por
  • Hollow's Last Hope PRD - Random Encounters.por
  • Hollow's Last Hope PRD.por
  • Hollow's_Last_Hope.user

New City_of_Golden_Death.zip 5/30/2011. by chava. This zip contains the following files:
  • City of Golden Death - NPCs (No-Stats).por
  • City of Golden Death - Random Encounters.por
  • City of Golden Death.por
  • City_of_Golden_Death.user
  • Read Me.txt

New Masks_of_the _Living_God.zip 5/16/2011. by chava. This zip contains the following files:
  • Masks of the Living God - NPCs (Non-Statted).por
  • Masks of the Living God.por
  • Masks_of_the_Living_God.user
  • Read ME.txt

New Crypt_of_the_Everflame.zip 4/28/2011. by chava. This zip contains the following files:
  • Crypt of the Everflame-PRD.por
  • Crypt_of_the_Everflame.user

Big thank you to chava for putting these together and for releasing them to the community.

Download at d20pfsrd in the Pathfinder Modules folder.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #107
ShadowChemosh

Old June 22nd, 2011, 03:03 PM
Hello All,

New Updates.

Latest Updates 6/22/2011
New We_Be_Goblines.zip 6/21/2011. by chava. This is the new paizo module they just put out for FREE RPG Day. We Be Goblins!
This zip contains the following files:
  • We Be Goblins! - PreGen.por
  • We Be Goblins!.por
  • We Be Goblins! - NPCs (no-stats).por
  • We_Be_Goblins.user
  • ReadMe.txt
Download at d20pfsrd in the Pathfinder Modules folder.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #108
ShadowChemosh

Old July 2nd, 2011, 09:18 PM
Hello All,

New Updates.

Latest Updates July 2, 2011
  • Updated PPFRPG_Concentration_Skills.zip file. Author: ShadowChemosh. I broke the .user file out into three different ones. They are for CORE, Advanced Players Guide, and Ultimate Magic. This should make it much easier for those with different data sets. I also added a Source mark, ShadowChemosh's Concentration, in Configure Your Hero to help remind players that they have this add on. This is for those game groups like my own that primarily use the printed character sheets for game play and are use to concentration being a skill. This add-on adds a Concentration skill for each spellcaster(including APG and UM classes) that can be manually added to your character. Once added it will auto-calculate the Concentration total for your specific class. The skill correctly displays all bonuses from traits and feats that add a permanent Bonus to one's concentration. Combat Casting is not added in as it applies only in some situations. Download at d20pfsrd in the zMisc folder.
  • New PFRPG_SecondDarkness5_MemoryOfDarkness_NPCs.zip file. Author: Ben. NPCs for the Second Darkness #5 Memory of Darkness adventure. The zip file contains a .por file and a .user file. Download at d20pfsrd in the Pathfinder Adventure Paths folder.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #109
Cullyn

Send a message via AIM to Cullyn Send a message via Yahoo to Cullyn

Old July 8th, 2011, 07:37 AM
When I import a monster from the Crypt of the Everflame .POR file, having the source checked in the Configure Hero section I get the following error.

Critical information not found in data files: Source Volume 'SGGAO_OraC'

If I attempt to open the .POR file on its own, I get the above error multiple times, one for each monster. Can anyone tell me what source volume that is so I can enable it or if it isn't specifically necessary, how to remove the call to that volume so I no longer get the error? The contents of the file seem to operate normally so I'm guessing this might be something extraneous.
Cullyn is offline   #110
Closed Thread