Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

4theEmperor!

Old January 20th, 2011, 08:54 PM
I can't save my army lists as PDF's. I have downloaded the update about 5 times. When I run it I get a message saying it can't find the file... I am no programmer and I am completely at a loss about what to do.
4theEmperor! is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 20th, 2011, 10:43 PM
If you do an Alt-Printscreen, it will get a copy of the error box. Could you paste that into paint and then attach that to your post? (The attachment button looks like a paperclip and doesn't show up in the Quick Reply) It will give a bit more information to work with. Also, I recommend sending an email to support@wolflair.com with the image of the error box and an explanation of the problem so that they can start working on it over official channels.
Duggan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 21st, 2011, 09:14 AM
Also, what's downloaded is the installer for the pdf writer, so make sure you run that installer after you've downloaded it.
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Psyker01

Old January 22nd, 2011, 07:15 PM
My Army Builder program does save PDFs to my PC, but my android phone which has Adobe Reader will only read like 1/4 of the page. My phone reads all other PDFs fine, just having problems with the Army Builder PDFs.
Psyker01 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Murphy

Old January 26th, 2011, 10:07 AM
I have just started getting this message/problem as well, though I have been using my AB client for quite some time on this machine. The error says:

"Could not initialize installation. C:\~GLC1034.TMP The system cannot find the file specified."
Murphy is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 30th, 2011, 02:38 PM
This appears to be a problem that sometimes affects us on Windows XP. You can fix it by downloading the PDF plug-in and installing it manually from here:

http://wolflair.com/rightframe.php?c...ntal_downloads

Hope this helps!
Colen is offline   #6 Reply With Quote