Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 25th, 2016, 02:04 PM
The release of the new "Pathfinder Pack" version 1.5 is out!

v1.5 November 25, 2016

Bug Fixes
  • Path of War Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed text on "Initiator Level" to be correct.
  • Gallery of Evil module (ShadowChemosh) - Added in the missing "Numerian Leaf Armor" item that has slightly different rules than the Pathfinder version of Leaf armor.
  • Path of War Expanded (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #68. When using the Hidden Blade archetype and a normal Rogue (ie not Unchained Rogue) HL would toss an error.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #73. Fixed item powers Parrying, Floating & Quickness to correctly check for if they are equipped or not. This will also prevent the error message from appearing for these item powers.
  • ShadowChemosh Classes (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #64. Adjusted "Superstition" rage power logic based on LW changes to the core Superstition rage power. The bonus will no longer be doubled.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Issue #63. Wild Talent feat and Unlocked Talent feat where not getting Power Points and powers to print on the character sheet. Sent email to LW with question about how to cause Powers/Power Points to appear on printed character sheet. As a work around for now I have added logic that will cause the "Wild Talent" feat to display a number/day tracker to the printed character sheet only to represent the characters total power points. In addition the unlocked talent will modify the first non-manifester class it finds when "printing". This allows the information to get to the printed character sheet. Those not printing characters sheets should see no difference.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Issue #57. Psionic Archetypes that switch the manifester ability score are getting the ability score instead of modifier added to the DC of Powers. I have reported this bug to LW and hopefully it is fixed. This was reported with the Dread class using the Fearmonger archetype. LW ticket number 110317.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #16 Prc Psychic Fist. The Psychic Fist PrC now allows a selection of either manifesting powers or increasing your existing manifesting class. Blah it took WAY too many hours to get this to work correctly... =(
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #9. Aegis Aberrant Archetype was giving incorrect natural armor bonus as the character levels. The max at level 20 is now +5.
  • Path of War (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #12. The following archetypes would prevent adding disciplines after removing them: Warlord: Vanguard Commander; Warlord: Steelfist Commando; Warder: Dervish Defender.
  • Path of War (ShadowChemosh) - Updated the Advanced Study feat to note that it does not currently allow for selecting a discipline outside your allowed ones. Just didn't have the extra time required to fully fix this issue.
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Adjustment "Race, Size Category" was not source marked to the community.
New Features
  • Ultimate Psionics (delawless) - Added new Dual Disciple archetype for the Psion class.
  • Warpriest Archetypes Unchained (ShadowChemosh) - Added a new "Sacred Fist Unchained" archetype for the Warpriest. This archetype uses the Unchained Monk Flurry of Blow rules instead of the normal chained monk FoB rules.
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - For concentration skills added the situational note for the the elven ART Arcane Focus. For concentration:magus skill added situational notes about Spell Combat.
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Added new Conferred Adjustment called "Magus: Spell Combat". When added will have a new In-Play option appear that lets you you set the penalty to attack and turn on/off Spell Combat. When on the correct Concentration bonus will be calculated, attack penalty applied if you set the counter, and will also correctly adjust the the Attack Values for a Weapon and the "Touch Attack" weapon when set as TWF on the Weapon tab.
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Issue #71. Added new adjustment "Race, Custom Ability". That will add a generic racial ability to a creature and let you give it a unique name and a description text up to 100 characters.
  • ShadowChemosh Adjustments (ShadowChemosh) - Implemented Request #72. Added new "Awaken (Vermin)" spell adjustment designed to allow the awakening of a vermin. This version of Awaken opens up the Int ability score and sets it to a value of 1. This is often requested because of the "Vermin Heart" feat. This is not allowed for PFS.
Data File Authoring
  • Eberron Campaign Setting (ShadowChemosh) - Made most Eberron tag groups to be Dynanmic in the .1st file. This allows home editors to add new tags without needing to modify the .1st file which is bad. As the .1st file gets overwritten each update and any modifications would get lost.
  • Eberron Campaign Setting (ShadowChemosh) - Added a place holder for Mark of Death. I didn't add any abilities but left the frame work in place allowing GM's to easily add in the abilities if they wish for home games.
  • Eberron Campaign Setting (ShadowChemosh) - Changed the Custom Expression on "Least Dragonmark" to NOT use Thingid.? tags and instead use Dragonmark.Tab to include the Marks. This allows an easier way for someone to add in New marks if they wish.
  • (ShadowChemosh) - Found lots of left over "debug" statements in the files. Removed them as they just cause unneeded overhead.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #851 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old November 25th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Congrats!
Aaron is offline   #852 Reply With Quote
blzbob

Old November 27th, 2016, 09:38 PM
You do so much work to keep this going so well! Thanks.

Any more work done on finishing the Talented Monk? I just can't get it to work right when I do it.
blzbob is offline   #853 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old November 28th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blzbob View Post
You do so much work to keep this going so well! Thanks.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blzbob View Post
Any more work done on finishing the Talented Monk? I just can't get it to work right when I do it.
No sorry. I was trying to focus on allot of the outstanding "bugs" in the pack. Some of them been tossing errors at people for over 6 months. I feel really bad about that but I only just had sometime because of Thanksgiving holiday.

Lets see how the "Christmas" holiday goes.....

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #854 Reply With Quote
blzbob

Old November 29th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Don't feel bad! You are doing this out of the kindness of your heart and love for the game. I would help, but I just can't seem to figure it out. I had a brain injury last year and some things have gotten harder for me, this is one of them. I still have my patience though. Don't rush on my account.
blzbob is offline   #855 Reply With Quote
Wageslave

Old December 1st, 2016, 08:24 AM
Greetings!

I'm attempting to figure out which data package has the Player Companion 'Blood of Beasts' in it (so I'm not buying the wrong one) but the product descriptions are only numeric.

Is there a break-down somewhere on the site with the different numbers?

Thank you very much for your time in advance!
Wageslave is offline   #856 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old December 1st, 2016, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wageslave View Post
Greetings!

I'm attempting to figure out which data package has the Player Companion 'Blood of Beasts' in it (so I'm not buying the wrong one) but the product descriptions are only numeric.

Is there a break-down somewhere on the site with the different numbers?

Thank you very much for your time in advance!
The packages are fairly detailed
Pathfinder RPG Player Companion #24
Includes content from the Haunted Heroes Handbook, Divine Anthology, and Blood of the Beast

The full listing of packages and what they contain is at https://www.lonewolfdevel.com/user/addons.asp
Minous is offline   #857 Reply With Quote
Anderlorn

Old December 2nd, 2016, 06:57 AM
Hey all, I see a bug with Stalker Vigilante - Combat Insight REF/INIT is supposed to be INT based in the Vigilante archetype. In fact, all class features that were Wisdom with base PoW Stalker are now Int based in PoW Stalker Vigilante archetype. I double checked Path of War Expanded last night to verify.

If this has already been reported, please disregard and currently using Adjustments to get around the bug.

Thank you!
Anderlorn is offline   #858 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old December 2nd, 2016, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderlorn View Post
Hey all, I see a bug with Stalker Vigilante - Combat Insight REF/INIT is supposed to be INT based in the Vigilante archetype. In fact, all class features that were Wisdom with base PoW Stalker are now Int based in PoW Stalker Vigilante archetype. I double checked Path of War Expanded last night to verify.

If this has already been reported, please disregard and currently using Adjustments to get around the bug.

Thank you!
Thanks for the bug report. It has been added as issue#76.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #859 Reply With Quote
Anderlorn

Old December 2nd, 2016, 10:32 AM
Thank you! I will report requests and bugs there from now on. I already have account there for another couple of projects I was following.

Last edited by Anderlorn; December 2nd, 2016 at 10:36 AM.
Anderlorn is offline   #860 Reply With Quote