Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

gageteg

Old July 29th, 2020, 03:52 PM
First of all thank you so much for adding the ability to share content at the Patron subscription level. That has helped my group out so much. We primarily use it for Starfinder and have since it launched.

For my suggestions:

I would love to see some more of the calculated numbers documented in the details page.

For example when you look at the details of EAC or KAC you see all the bits that go into calculating the final number (ability mod, Armor, Base, Untyped) and that is awesome.
If we could extend that out to more things?
For example Armor Storm Solider unarmed attack damage calculation 1d#+ Hammer fist (battleglove item level) + Melee Striker + Strength + Weapon Specialization.

I would also love if i could actually write the script of the Scene in Scene Scripts in the campaign feature instead of just gathering the actors and extras. Like a notes with limited character options (more than a tweet, less than the hobbit)

Thanks for all the hard work and listening to us whine!
gageteg is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
Jamz

Old August 3rd, 2020, 07:05 AM
Would it be possible to add a generic dice roller on the sheet somewhere, you occasionally need to roll a d20 for some other reason and/or roll damage dice for spells which HLO doesn't do yet so letting us roll 2d12 in HLO would keep us from bouncing between HLO and VTT to roll things.

FWIW the HLO is our primary roller now! We're loving it!

-Jamz

RPTools.net | MapTool Discord Invite

Download Latest MapTool Release | Download Latest TokenTool Release
Jamz is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 3rd, 2020, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz View Post
Would it be possible to add a generic dice roller on the sheet somewhere, you occasionally need to roll a d20 for some other reason and/or roll damage dice for spells which HLO doesn't do yet so letting us roll 2d12 in HLO would keep us from bouncing between HLO and VTT to roll things.

FWIW the HLO is our primary roller now! We're loving it!

This is already available - it's the same icon, in white (so that it shows up against the gray) to the left of the validation list at the top right of the screen.

Last edited by Mathias; August 3rd, 2020 at 07:25 AM.
Mathias is online now   #53 Reply With Quote
Jamz

Old August 3rd, 2020, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
This is already available - it's the same icon, in white (so that it shows up against the gray) to the left of the validation list at the top right of the screen.
Oh. well then. color me pink, awesome! When did that sneak in?

PS So the next obvious request, any plans to let us "save" custom rolls aka dice macros? I could see adding a few defaults in for spell damage until those are added in...

-Jamz

Last edited by Jamz; August 3rd, 2020 at 11:44 AM.
Jamz is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 5th, 2020, 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz View Post
PS So the next obvious request, any plans to let us "save" custom rolls aka dice macros? I could see adding a few defaults in for spell damage until those are added in...
Absolutely, yes, saving custom rolls is planned. Right now, the last custom roll is preserved during a session, but saving named rolls is the next logical step. We're taking things one step at a time and have a lot more stuff in the works, so please be patient.
rob is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
Jamz

Old August 5th, 2020, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Absolutely, yes, saving custom rolls is planned. Right now, the last custom roll is preserved during a session, but saving named rolls is the next logical step. We're taking things one step at a time and have a lot more stuff in the works, so please be patient.
No problem, I think you guys are making pretty good pace on the QoL improvements for sure.

FYI I think the "dice" are preserved for custom but not the name. Not a huge deal but could be a bug? (not sure if that was intended or not?)

-Jamz

Jamz is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
Shafaragorn

Old August 27th, 2020, 12:12 PM
For Pathfinder 2nd.

If possible, having the action symbols by the spells in the Play tab (or something to denote that it takes a varying number of actions, 10 minutes, 1 minute, or anything else), like they show in the Actions section already. Having to open up each spell to check how long it will take can get a bit tedious when planning your turn at higher levels. I know some people might memorize them, but not everyone has a good memory for that kind of detail.
Shafaragorn is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old September 13th, 2020, 12:15 AM
Dice rolling on actions that require you to roll dice on the play window for PF2

And once again I am still amazed we are missing an initiative roll on the Play window in PF2.
Dragnmoon is offline   #58 Reply With Quote
mogen

Old September 13th, 2020, 12:53 AM
I like it
mogen is offline   #59 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 14th, 2020, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
Dice rolling on actions that require you to roll dice on the play window for PF2

And once again I am still amazed we are missing an initiative roll on the Play window in PF2.

Could you please give us some examples of the rolls you'd like to see?
Mathias is online now   #60 Reply With Quote