Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Silveras

Old August 7th, 2011, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poizen37 View Post
I think the best we could hope for on this front would be for members of the community to code, pass it along to LW or FGG, and have them release it from there. It's not unheard of (ala Super Genius Game's Dragonrider from ShadowChemosh).

PS - I don't suppose anyone's done the legwork on the Froghemoth yet? I'd love a copy!
Do you want the Tome of Horrors version specifically? I ask because the Froghemoth is in one of the data packages already ... Misfit Monsters Redeemed.
Silveras is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
poizen37

Old August 7th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Don't point out my ignorance. It hurts my ego...

Hmm... now I need to run off and see what the differences are...

EDIT: huh... identical. Now I feel doubly dumb.

Last edited by poizen37; August 7th, 2011 at 10:06 AM.
poizen37 is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Umarian

Old September 4th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Just curious if anyone has started entering the monsters from the PF version of the Tome of Horrors yet. I don't think LW has started it so just seeing if any user have started it.

Last edited by Umarian; September 4th, 2011 at 10:09 PM.
Umarian is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old September 4th, 2011, 10:45 PM
Of all the third party stuff... THIS is the one I would like to see over ALL o the other third party stuff. I would pay upwards of 30 bucks or this as an add-on and I am sure others would pay easily the same amount to get this done too.

while yes it is third party... this book is way to cool to let it just sit there and have HL not do it and do it the right way as only they know how to do. If Lone Wolf added it to their repertoire it would put other character generators to shame in many many ways!
Nikmal is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old September 5th, 2011, 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikmal View Post
Of all the third party stuff... THIS is the one I would like to see over ALL o the other third party stuff. I would pay upwards of 30 bucks or this as an add-on and I am sure others would pay easily the same amount to get this done too.

while yes it is third party... this book is way to cool to let it just sit there and have HL not do it and do it the right way as only they know how to do. If Lone Wolf added it to their repertoire it would put other character generators to shame in many many ways!
I'd gladly splash the cash on a tome of horrors dataset, it's used a lot in the Paizo modules, along with the advanced Bestiary which I'd also like to see officially entered!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
Do you want the Tome of Horrors version specifically? I ask because the Froghemoth is in one of the data packages already ... Misfit Monsters Redeemed.
The Froghemoth is in the Bestiary core data package to!
bodrin is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
ValaraukarU

Old September 5th, 2011, 05:17 AM
The Corpse Orgy, Demilich, and Lesser Necrophidius are in my CotCT AP stock and user files. You may get them from http://www.d20pfsrd.com/extras/commu...tions/hero-lab. Note that these are my own conversions from the 3.5 versions as printed from the AP and not the official Pathfinder version from FGG.
ValaraukarU is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old September 5th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umarian View Post
Just curious if anyone has started entering the monsters from the PF version of the Tome of Horrors yet. I don't think LW has started it so just seeing if any user have started it.
At this point, there is no indication that LoneWolf will be doing any sort of "official" version.
Silveras is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
dartnet
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 5th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Sadly if LW was to do the book they would have to get the rights first. The Pathfinder LW has the rights to do the Paizo books and Tome of Horrors is produced by Necromancer Games. How ever LW is allowing 3rd party's to release there books in HL if they make there own data files.

http://www.wolflair.com/index.php?co...ed_by_hero_lab
dartnet is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Umarian

Old September 5th, 2011, 01:18 PM
I picked up the PDF for the Pathfinder version of this book today. Currently working on the bestiary for the Carrion Crown AP, but thinking of starting this one after that. Was just wondering if anyone had already started entering them.
Umarian is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Apocryphim

Old September 21st, 2011, 11:13 AM
Vote +1 for Tome of Horrors Complete for Hero Lab! Would buy it in a trice.
Apocryphim is offline   #20 Reply With Quote