Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Rhyus

Old May 24th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Ok, so my one campaign I'm playing in has psionics and mythic active. My GM also has given us extra abilities and feats and mythic stuff. He has also allowed the Psionics Augmented by Dreamscarred Press. That book includes mythic stuff. But, it seems that the book is not in any data packs. So, I was trying to find out how to add in the stuff that I've chosen from that book, however, I can't seem to find any where to add in the things. Can anybody help me with this?
Rhyus is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old May 25th, 2017, 04:07 AM
Quintain and Shadow are in the process of adding mythic psionics to the community package. The community package is free, with lots of interesting and useful things added. There are instructions on how to add it, in Shadow Chemosh's forum signature.
Ualaa is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Quintain

Old May 25th, 2017, 07:20 AM
I believe mythic psionics will be included with the next release of the community pack. I do not know when that will be, however.
Quintain is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Rhyus

Old May 25th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Ok, thank you for that information. However, that still doesn't answer one of my questions. My GM has given my character an extra Mythic Ability. How do I set it so that the program acknowledges that I have that extra ability? If it is already there, then I'm probably missing it, but I just cannot see it. Or is that going to be coming out with the next community patch as well?
Rhyus is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Quintain

Old May 25th, 2017, 09:07 AM
Granting a GM benefit like this is generally done via an adjustment. You can check under the adjustment tab for a "conferred ability adjustment" and look for something mythic related.

I do not know if Shadowchemosh has created any mythic related adjustments, however. I know I have not. That might be something we can add.
Quintain is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Rhyus

Old May 25th, 2017, 09:29 AM
There is nothing under Conferred that is Mythic related. However, under Other Adjustments, there is Simple Mythic Adjustment, but, it doesn't seem to work. It does allow you to adjust the number of mythic abilities that the template gives, but when I added it and increased it by one, it did not correct the problem I have with mythic abilities. However, this is located under the Equipment section, so, doesn't seem like it would be for the character, but not sure, since it did not increase the number of abilities I have.
Rhyus is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Quintain

Old May 25th, 2017, 09:32 AM
Ok, so in order to implement mythic abilities, you are adding the mythic template to your character?

I don't believe that is correct for normal characters. Making your character mythic is done by typing ctrl + k and checking the box on the window that pops up that says "mythic character". This will add a mythic tab to your character that you can use to add mythic abilites.

See attached screenshot
Attached Images
File Type: gif mythic character snip.GIF (137.2 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Quintain; May 25th, 2017 at 09:37 AM.
Quintain is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Rhyus

Old May 25th, 2017, 09:50 AM
Yes, that is how I added the mythic option. The thing I mentioned was just the only thing I found under adjustments that would allow me to gain another ability, but it didn't seem to work.
Rhyus is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old May 25th, 2017, 10:57 AM
If I recall correctly, the "Playtest" Mythic materials are still in the Community Pack, and allow some things that the actual final Mythic rules don't. Some of that is for "easy implementation" of things that would be harder to code.
Silveras is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Rhyus

Old May 25th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Ok, I added that in and looked under Adjustment. It did add two things for Mythic under Miscellaneous, Power and Ranks, neither of which allows me to add in abilities to mythic. I added in both options for playtest. Would it be under another location other than Adjust?
Rhyus is offline   #10 Reply With Quote