Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

jerdog

Old August 9th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Divine Favor does not seem to add to CMB, nor does Bless. I have not checked it with anything else. Per the PFSRD, a CMB roll is an attack roll:

When you attempt to perform a combat maneuver, make an attack roll and add your CMB in place of your normal attack bonus. Add any bonuses you currently have on attack rolls due to spells, feats, and other effects. These bonuses must be applicable to the weapon or attack used to perform the maneuver. The DC of this maneuver is your target's Combat Maneuver Defense. Combat maneuvers are attack rolls, so you must roll for concealment and take any other penalties that would normally apply to an attack roll.

Jerry
jerdog is offline   #351
thedarkelf007

Send a message via MSN to thedarkelf007 Send a message via Yahoo to thedarkelf007

Old August 11th, 2011, 02:17 AM
Intelligent Items.

They seem to be using 3.5 rules here. The items have spot and listen checks, not sure how much else is correct for Pathfinder, but thought it was worth flagging those as an issue.
thedarkelf007 is offline   #352
thundershot

Old August 11th, 2011, 06:10 AM
Not sure if this is where I post this, but I think there's a bug... My wife's Elf Ranger seems to have an issue with her +1 Composite Longbow (+2 Str)... her BAB is +7/+2. Her Dex bonus is +3, which should make the bow +10/+5, which is what it says. Unfortunately, she has Weapon Focus, Longbow and it's a +1 bow and the attack bonus still says +10/+5.... Are we doing something wrong?
thundershot is offline   #353
RMR

Old August 11th, 2011, 10:36 AM
The Best Friend trait from the Jade Regent does not make the skill you chose a class skill as it should. Diplomacy if Ameiko or Bluff if Sandru.
RMR is offline   #354
Illrigger

Old August 11th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundershot View Post
Not sure if this is where I post this, but I think there's a bug... My wife's Elf Ranger seems to have an issue with her +1 Composite Longbow (+2 Str)... her BAB is +7/+2. Her Dex bonus is +3, which should make the bow +10/+5, which is what it says. Unfortunately, she has Weapon Focus, Longbow and it's a +1 bow and the attack bonus still says +10/+5.... Are we doing something wrong?
Probably need more info to solve that one. Maybe post a statblock of the character?
Illrigger is offline   #355
Kabump

Old August 11th, 2011, 10:47 AM
The superstition rage power for barbarians does not seem to get added in while raging. Made a 4th level IR barb, +3 will save goes to +5 when raging, not adding in the +4 from Superstition (+2, +1 for being 4th level +1 for 4 favored class bonues of +1/3 Superstition bonus)
Kabump is offline   #356
ValaraukarU

Old August 11th, 2011, 10:53 AM
The Dragon, Blue, Great Wyrm entry has a validation error on the "Deadly Stroke: Bite" feat because it does not have the prerequisite "Greater Weapon Focus: Bite" feat which it does not qualify for since it is not a fighter.

I assume the intent was to give this feat to the dragon with the No Prerequisites option checked.
ValaraukarU is offline   #357
TorbinWren

Old August 11th, 2011, 02:57 PM
The Heroism spell adjustment is incorrectly adding +2 to damage rolls.
TorbinWren is offline   #358
Dragnmoon

Old August 11th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Not sure this has been mentioned yet, The print out put for Spells in Spellbook does not seem to be working for Alchemist
Dragnmoon is offline   #359
areteas

Old August 11th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Scorpion whip is listed in HL as a 1H exotic melee weapon. Per UC p. 145 it should be a light exotic melee weapon. All other stats are correct.

Signature Deed feat doesn't allow selection of the Pistolero Archetype's Up Close & Deadly deed.

Nor does Gunslinger capstone True Grit, though I suppose fixing Signature Deed will probably fix this as well.

Twin Shot Knockdown is also not showing up as a Deed in either the capstone or the feat.

Last edited by areteas; August 11th, 2011 at 09:42 PM. Reason: added pistolero bug
areteas is offline   #360
Closed Thread