Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 18th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostdog View Post
Alot of programs are still using default to logic -1 when loading in an agent. ex. attack and black hammer
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 18th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
1. Advancement Tab: Gaining a new Skill Group doesn't work at all. Hero Lab reports alot of errors when I try to add a new skill group.
Thank you for reporting this. I'm afraid it's not one I can fix quickly, so this won't be fixed in the next update, but I've added it to my to-do list.
Mathias is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 18th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Quote:
2. Under Fake Sin the Availability is saying Rating times 3 when it is Rating times 3 F. Fake Sins are Forbidden items.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report. (I added Forbidden to fake licenses, too)
Mathias is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 18th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Another Bug found under the Advancement Tab, I get similar errors to the one I reported above for New Group Skill when I try to advance a Negative Quality or add one.
I'm afraid I can't duplicate this. Can you point me to a specific quality I should test?

Just to double check, was this on the same character as your skill group error? Are you seeing a repeat of that report, rather than a report about the negative quality?
Mathias is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 18th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicrowaveSafe View Post
Printing a character sheet doesn't display specializations added through Advancement
Mathias is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 18th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azseron View Post
I'm getting this error that pops up every time I select Flechette rounds with any character that is made. It also keeps popping up anytime a character is modified. "Attempt to access non-existent parent pick for for a top-level container from script Location: 'eval' script for Thing 'amFlechet' (Eval Script '#1') near line 6.
Has anyone come across the similar error? I searched the forums but couldn't locate a similar error.
Mathias is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 18th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRunner View Post
Found two bugs.

1st
On page 163 of the SR4 20th rule book in the acid damage section it states that the chemical protection armor upgrade adds its full rating to the armor value, much like insulation or fire resistance upgrades add their rating when resisting cold or fire damage. Currently if your purchase the chemical protection upgrade it does not add its rating to the acid resistance test pool in the impact armor section where it lists your damage resistance rolls by damage type.

2nd
on page 160 & 161 under full Defense options section. A full dodge is Reaction + Dodge x2 for range attacks. Melee full dodges are Combat Skill + Dodge + Reaction. A full parry is Melee Combat Skill x2 + Reaction. Currently on all my characters & NPCs the full parry action is not using melee combat skill x2 is using the full dodge option of combat skill+doge+reaction and listing it as a full melee parry action.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for reporting these.
Mathias is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 18th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Your welcome Mathias. I will try to get you more information. I am finding the bugs as I run the game with Hero Lab. I am not too worried about the speed of fixes, just getting them reported so they can get fixed. Thank you for the time you put into this, I know its a lot of work to do and I really appreciate it.
RavenX is offline   #18 Reply With Quote