Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

StompyJones

Old March 14th, 2019, 02:30 PM
Edit: found it, I was being an idiot.

Hi,

I'm playing through Hell's Vengeance as a player and have bought both Agents of Evil and Cheliax: Empire of Devils, which I think I needed to get the Thrune Loyal Agent but I now can't find a single page on Thrune Loyal Agent to tell me which source book actually gave me that.

I have now been given the Thrune Trusted Agent feat, however this isn't in my herolab. Archives of Nethys suggests its source is simply Pathfinder #105, one of the AP books for it. I can't find this on the Licensing page, and I'm loathe to buy the $25 full Hell's Vengeance AP since a) I don't want to risk spoilers by seeing encounters and b) I can't understand why/how I got Thrune Loyal Agent without having this but don't have Thrune Trusted Agent available? The AP licences seem to be more about fully built encounters, not fleshing out rules given in the books?

Is Thrune Trusted Agent in Herolab? If so which source book is it under? Is it an accidental omission from one of the books I already have?

If it's simply not in Herolab, will it be possible to make my own feat that effectively fills this gap? I've dabbled with the editor briefly before to get around a Martial requirement for wielding a Bastard Sword 2h but that was 18mo ago so would appreciate any help anyone can give in this direction!

https://www.aonprd.com/FeatDisplay.a...rusted%20Agent

Last edited by StompyJones; March 15th, 2019 at 12:22 AM.
StompyJones is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old March 14th, 2019, 07:25 PM
After selecting Hell's Vengeance in Configure Hero under Pathfinder Adventure Paths I see both the Thrune Loyal Agent Trait and Thrune Trusted Agent Feat.

IME the Player's Guide material from an AP is usually added to the core Pathfinder game system as part of the AP support.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
StompyJones

Old March 15th, 2019, 12:21 AM
Yeah I found it shortly after submitting this post onto moderation. I was looking for it under traits, like Thrune Loyal Agent. It's a feat. I'm a giant dolt.

Feel free to close/ delete the thread!

<3
StompyJones is offline   #3 Reply With Quote