Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Pollution

Old June 7th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Okay, so I'm hoping I get an answer in the next few hours.

Planning on running my PF game tonight with Realmworks for the first time.

SETUP:
*Laptop with RW and HL for "DM Screen"
*Medium sized TV laying flat on the table to use as a Map (protective screen, so no scratching) This TV shows RW's Player view.

Here's my problem so far: I finally got the Zoom thing figured out on the Player view, so that I can make the 1" = 5' size I'm looking for, BUT, How in Nuffle does one actually move the camera around in the Player view?

If I zoom in to 400%, it is 1" squares, BUT, a huge chunk of my map is off the screen and I can't figure out how to move the image around in the player view (Preview tab).

The best I've come up with so far is Revealing the map, reveal fog of war for a few squares, then unrevealing it to recenter where they are.

Is there a way to actually MOVE the picture around in the player vew tab? (so that it reflects on the TV)
Pollution is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Pollution

Old June 7th, 2014, 11:55 AM
here's the screen I would asume you can move the image around on, but I can't seem to figure it out:

this is the first thing the players would see, and I'd reveal as they move around, but I'll be damned if I can get the image to pan up/down or left/right. No matter what I do, the more I reveal, the smaller the image has to become.

Is what I want to do even possible?
Attached Images
File Type: png how to move.png (262.4 KB, 24 views)
Pollution is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
davidp
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 7th, 2014, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollution View Post
here's the screen I would asume you can move the image around on, but I can't seem to figure it out:

this is the first thing the players would see, and I'd reveal as they move around, but I'll be damned if I can get the image to pan up/down or left/right. No matter what I do, the more I reveal, the smaller the image has to become.

Is what I want to do even possible?
In the toolbar to the right of the window, click on the hand icon. Now you can pan things around. Click on it again to turn off panning mode.
davidp is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Pollution

Old June 7th, 2014, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidp View Post
In the toolbar to the right of the window, click on the hand icon. Now you can pan things around. Click on it again to turn off panning mode.

I am retarded.

And blind.

le sigh.......

Thank you!
Pollution is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Hubrice

Old June 19th, 2014, 10:43 PM
Scratch that, PEBCAK. I had played around with my clockspeed and a few other things and broke this plus more. All is well now that I reset everything.

Last edited by Hubrice; June 20th, 2014 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Corrected issue
Hubrice is offline   #5 Reply With Quote