Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

docpyro64

Old July 31st, 2020, 05:37 AM
You know what would be super cool?? Starship creation options in HLO. I know it’s been asked about and talked about for 2 years now. But Paizo literally put out a core rule book talking about starships. Would love to see them make it into HLO! It’s currently an amazing resource but with starships as an option... 🤯
docpyro64 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old July 31st, 2020, 04:45 PM
It sounds like you have missed some of the threads over the last month... Starships are coming, just no firm date.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
docpyro64

Old August 1st, 2020, 07:58 PM
Trying to keep the hype train a rollin!!

Also respect from another OG D&D player... sunk my teeth into RPG’s on some old original 1st edition D&D my buddies dad had. Got deep into 2nd Edition... been hooked ever since.
docpyro64 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
marroon69

Old August 7th, 2020, 04:25 AM
Yes Please!!!! This would be a great edition...personally I feel content should be placed above things like the Campaign Theater. I mean it is cool but I build all that in my VTT. My players are all in the VTT not all of them are in HLO. Well here is hoping
marroon69 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
bruuuuuu

Old August 7th, 2020, 06:32 AM
While I'm with you on not much caring about Campaign Theater, as I also already use good VTT tools, Rob and the others have stated that their vision for starship creation and support involves features that had to be finished in Campaign Theater before they could be rolled out in the main part of HLO. Not being privy to their codebase, I'm just going to have to believe him.

Still, not having it after this much time having passed is a frustration to me as well.
bruuuuuu is offline   #5 Reply With Quote