Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 22nd, 2011, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobe00 View Post
On a Wizard/Fighter/Eldritch Knight character, on the Spells tab, I have all my prepared spells in green, and then I have every other 0-level spell I've added to his spellbook from two custom data files.

How do I get rid of the 0-level spells that aren't actually prepared?

If I knew how to get a screen cap, I'd do so.
I'm sorry, but get rid of from where? Could you expand on what you're reporting, please?
Mathias is online now   #591
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 22nd, 2011, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowwwwL View Post
Expanded Arcana does not work as described. It does not increase spells allowable for Summoner.
There are extra instructions on how to make use of this feat in Hero Lab - move your mouse over the ? icon on the feat to read them
Mathias is online now   #592
edwardcd

Old October 22nd, 2011, 11:30 AM
I created a Worg (HD=4d10) Ghost (replaces racial HD with d8's), however the racial HD still says 4d10. Shouldn't this be replaced by 4d8 since the Ghost template is added to this creature?

Worg Racial HD

Added Ghost Template

Then using the Editor, going to Template tab, create "New(Copy)" then finding the "Ghost" tmGhost I see "Replace Racial Hit Dice" = "8". and "Augmenting Type/no Effects" = "Undead"

Everything looks correct in the Template Editor, but it doesn't translate in Hero Lab correctly? Am I missing something, or is this a bug?
edwardcd is offline   #593
Jobe00

Old October 22nd, 2011, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
I'm sorry, but get rid of from where? Could you expand on what you're reporting, please?
Here's a screen capture. This is on the Spells tab where you mark off what the character has cast.

How do I remove all the invalid 0-level spells that are from 2 user files I have created?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenHunter_01 Oct. 22 18.04.jpg (117.4 KB, 14 views)
Jobe00 is offline   #594
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 22nd, 2011, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobe00 View Post
Here's a screen capture. This is on the Spells tab where you mark off what the character has cast.

How do I remove all the invalid 0-level spells that are from 2 user files I have created?
Can you delete the spells from the .user files, or delete the files themselves?
Mathias is online now   #595
harmor

Old October 22nd, 2011, 05:08 PM
Ranger level 1 spell Returning Weapon shows up as level 2 in the list of spells to add to a Wand.
harmor is offline   #596
Jobe00

Old October 22nd, 2011, 05:15 PM
Quote:
I do not wish to remove the spells from the .user files nor the .user files themselves. What I have is something wrong with the .user files and no idea what or why.

Pic 1 is the Wizard tab of this character. Please note that only 4 0-level spells are prepared.

Pic 2 is the Spells tab of the same character. The only 0-level spells that should be showing there are Detect Magic, Launch Bolt (from a .user file), Launch Item (also from a .user file), and Read Magic.

So why do I have Amanuensis, Caltrops, Electric Jolt (twice), a copy of Launch Bolt and Launch Item, Repair Minor Damage, Silent Portal, Sonic Snap, and Stick (all from one .user file) as well as Candle (from a different .user file) showing as both gray and not having the usual designations?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenHunter_01 Oct. 22 20.08.jpg (125.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg ScreenHunter_01 Oct. 22 18.04.jpg (117.4 KB, 3 views)
Jobe00 is offline   #597
Jobe00

Old October 22nd, 2011, 05:25 PM
Quote:
I think I know what happened. I deleted the original .user file I had and redid it as 2 separate files. So I think the 0-level spells in gray are phantoms from the original .user file.
Jobe00 is offline   #598
10d10

Old October 22nd, 2011, 07:49 PM
So, I was choosing the Prodigy feat for a bard with Versatile Performance on Comedy and String Struments. when I choose those two Perform Skills as a prodigy thingy to add the bonus, I've got this error message and the feat's bonus didn't stack on the choosen skills.

I attached a screen shot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bug.jpg (365.9 KB, 12 views)
10d10 is offline   #599
Auke Teeninga

Old October 23rd, 2011, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by harmor View Post
Ranger level 1 spell Returning Weapon shows up as level 2 in the list of spells to add to a Wand.
That's not a bug.

It's a bard 2, cleric 2, inquisitor 1, magus 1, ranger 1, sorcerer/wizard 2, witch 2 spell. So if created by one of the classes for which it's a 2nd level spell it's a 2nd level wand.
Auke Teeninga is offline   #600
Closed Thread