Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 7th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKyguard View Post
Is it possible with hero lab to use a higher level spell slot when leveling up to pick a lower level spell? When I try to do it it tells me I have picked too many spells for that level.
Thanks
-Sky
This bug has been previously reported, and is on the to-do list. In the meantime, the workaround is to add a pair of "Spells Cast Per Day" adjustments from the Other Adjustments list on the Adjust tab - one to decrease the number of the higher level spell slots and the other to increase the number of lower-level spells slots.
Mathias is online now   #471
bodrin

Old September 8th, 2011, 07:20 AM
Unsure if this is a bug as it only happens on my Win XP machine.

On the configure game defaults options no matter how many times I set everything to on, Cheliax, Sargova and Taldor always uncheck themselves.

This happens every time I load Hero Lab which means I have to re tick them before I can start any NPC work.

As I stated my XP box is the only machine this happens on my Vista laptop happily remains in the fully configured state!
Even a re install failed to stick.

Any ides?
bodrin is offline   #472
Dragnmoon

Old September 8th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
On the configure game defaults options no matter how many times I set everything to on, Cheliax, Sargova and Taldor always uncheck themselves.
After selecting what you want do you hit the "Set Defaults" button? That is what saves what you select as default for all your PCs.
Dragnmoon is offline   #473
Talon378

Old September 8th, 2011, 09:53 AM
I am not trying to be a jerk, but this is the third time that I have posted this bug without so much as a reply. Is this something that you all are looking into, or is this something I just have to accept and live with???

The Intimidate skill is being calculated incorrectly for alchemists that have the feral mutagen discovery and True Mutagen Discovery after taking a True Feral Mutagen. The -2 to the relevant stat should represent a -1 to Intimidate. Subsequently, Feral Mutagen is supposed to offer a +2 to Intimidate, meaning a net gain of +1 should take place. Currently, a -1 is being shown for the intimidate when you have the relevant discoveries and take that mutagen.
Talon378 is offline   #474
bodrin

Old September 8th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
After selecting what you want do you hit the "Set Defaults" button? That is what saves what you select as default for all your PCs.
I know, it doesn't stick that's why I'm politely asking the question and why I'm pointedly saying it only happens on my Win XP system and not Vista laptop!
I'm not sure it's a bug.

It just won't darn well keep my preferred default setting, regardless of shouting, pleading, button pushing, waving pointy sticks or ignoring the blasted thing!
Curse you multiple hardware / software configurations!
bodrin is offline   #475
tatteredking

Old September 8th, 2011, 12:21 PM
the Feat Channeling Scourge is coming up for my fighter...it's only available to classes with the Inquisitor chanel energy feature.
tatteredking is offline   #476
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 8th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatteredking View Post
the Feat Channeling Scourge is coming up for my fighter...it's only available to classes with the Inquisitor chanel energy feature.
What Inquisitor Channel Energy feature - does anyone know what ability, or even what archetype they were referring to when they wrote that feat? Without knowing what was meant, that prereq for that feat was left un-implemented.
Mathias is online now   #477
Virtue

Old September 8th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Question is the Ogrekin currently in Herolabs I cant find it?
Virtue is offline   #478
poizen37

Old September 8th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Ghost Template: Is not changing my Minotaur's HD from 10 to 8.

Dunno if this has been mentioned before or not, 48 pages is a lot to sift through.
poizen37 is offline   #479
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 8th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
What Inquisitor Channel Energy feature - does anyone know what ability, or even what archetype they were referring to when they wrote that feat? Without knowing what was meant, that prereq for that feat was left un-implemented.
I am pretty sure it is suppose to look like this:
Prerequisite: Inquisitor, channel energy class feature.

So the idea is you are a Inquisitor and some class that gives Channel Energy(Cleric or Oracle...). This way if you where a Inquisitor/Cleric your channel energy class feature would keep going up as you take inquisitor levels.

Sorry I have no official post or link but I am 99% sure that is what was meant by the way the feat is worded.

It is in the community UC Errata thread so we may get an official answer at some point.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; September 8th, 2011 at 03:37 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #480
Closed Thread