Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Shadowrun

Notices

rlane187

Old October 1st, 2020, 12:58 PM
Do we have a schedule of when we can expect the SR 6e source books to show up for purchase?
rlane187 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old February 19th, 2021, 08:38 PM
With the release of the PDF for street wyrd, I'm resurrecting this question lol
asvaldson is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old February 20th, 2021, 04:29 AM
On the 15th Jan, LW (Mathias) stated the following:
"Other projects on our short list include:

Alien Archive 4 - we're working our way through it now and will release as quickly as possible, which looks like next month
Lost Omens Ancestry Guide - we've not yet received this book from Paizo and will do our best to have it available on the book's release date (February 24th)
Savage Worlds - updates have been submitted to us and are awaiting detailed review

Once we've got those completed, the plan is to move on to the backlog of adventure path issues, Shadowrun books, and assorted other bug fixes that have been reported."

That's the latest message I'm aware of. Based on "recent" statements, they won't give dates, or priorities.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old February 23rd, 2021, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
"

That's the latest message I'm aware of. Based on "recent" statements, they won't give dates, or priorities.
Which I can understand. As frustrating as it is from our side, them giving any sort of dates can shoot them in the foot. Because you can't always promise there won't be delays and we players can get a little rabid if you promise us something and it doesn't happen.
asvaldson is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Shaman964

Old March 1st, 2021, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
On the 15th Jan, LW (Mathias) stated the following:
"Other projects on our short list include:

Once we've got those completed, the plan is to move on to the backlog of adventure path issues, Shadowrun books, and assorted other bug fixes that have been reported."
Do those Shadowrun books include the remaining ones for the original HeroLab's Shadowrun 5e?
Shaman964 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Shaman964

Old March 1st, 2021, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asvaldson View Post
Which I can understand. As frustrating as it is from our side, them giving any sort of dates can shoot them in the foot. Because you can't always promise there won't be delays and we players can get a little rabid if you promise us something and it doesn't happen.
I understand that as well. I don't care so much about dates as a simple acknowledgement of we're still working on it. After all, it's been a few years since several of us have paid for material that is not yet completed and no word on it.

It's why I've held off on HLO. If there was at least some word on finishing up the older products, I'd look at HLO.
Shaman964 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old March 1st, 2021, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaman964 View Post
Do those Shadowrun books include the remaining ones for the original HeroLab's Shadowrun 5e?
The quote was from an HLO forum thread, so its likely talking about HLO only.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
ShadowTool

Old March 8th, 2021, 01:21 PM
So sad and upsetting. I don't know why or how LW keeps this contract. Adding insult, the March Newsletter even mentioned how the SR6 theme is now available to everyone as a Sci-Fi skin. Shoot me now.
ShadowTool is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Smogg

Old April 29th, 2021, 11:12 AM
It feels like they gave up on shadowrun online...

Last edited by Smogg; June 9th, 2021 at 11:13 PM.
Smogg is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old June 12th, 2021, 03:19 PM
I've started to look into alternate generators for now. I try to use HL for everything. but until they can get caught up, and maybe put us in the loop for various systems, I need something useable with the newer material
asvaldson is offline   #10 Reply With Quote