Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

kawalski

Old January 13th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Hi,

Been using Hero Lab for Pathfinder & have found it excellent so I've recently bought Savage Worlds for it as well. My main use for it is fantasy gaming in particular Hellfrost.

So my question is does anybody know when the Fantasy Companion will be released? Also is there any plans to add Hellfrost to the data packages (I'm assuming this is how it would be added please correct me if I'm wrong). My apologies if this question has already been asked although I've had a quick scan & it doesn't seem to have been.

Thanks in advance.
kawalski is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 15th, 2012, 02:51 PM
I can answer that. Fantasy Companion should be out soon, I'm working on Magic Items now.

If you PM me your email address, I have a Hellfrost datafile set I can send you that I created. It covers the basic book and the expansion material as well. It doesn't need the Fantasy Companion material to operate. I have some work to do on it now that the Savage Worlds Deluxe updates have been released, but those are just improvements I can take advantage of. Unfortunately, those updates will have to wait until I finish the Fantasy and Horror Companions.
CapedCrusader is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
kawalski

Old January 15th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapedCrusader View Post
I can answer that. Fantasy Companion should be out soon, I'm working on Magic Items now.

If you PM me your email address, I have a Hellfrost datafile set I can send you that I created. It covers the basic book and the expansion material as well. It doesn't need the Fantasy Companion material to operate. I have some work to do on it now that the Savage Worlds Deluxe updates have been released, but those are just improvements I can take advantage of. Unfortunately, those updates will have to wait until I finish the Fantasy and Horror Companions.
Thanks mate will do.
kawalski is offline   #3 Reply With Quote