Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 26th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Posting this for daplunk who has limited access to internet...

v1.3 March 26, 2016

Important Note: Many of the classes & feats added are text only. They have no scripts yet making them work.

New Features
  • Community added monsters added as stock files. This means going to the menu "Gamemaster->Show Encounter Builder" will let you quickly and easily added monsters to a encounter.
  • Monsters added: Scarecrow, Half Ogre, Water Wierd, Slaad Tadpole, Red Slaad, Blue Slaad, Green Slaad, Gray Slaad, Death Slaad, Chasme, Goristro, Manes, Shadow Demon, Yochlol, Winged Kobold, Helmed horror, Grick Alpha, Grell, Quaggoth Spore Servant, Gnoll Pack Lord, Gnoll Fang Of Yeenoghu, Gobelin Boss, Hobgoblin Captain, Hobgoblin Warlord, Young Remorahaz, Orc War Chief, Orc Eye of Gruumsh, Orog, Faery Dragon, Flameskull, Flumph, Gas spore, Kuo-toa, Kuo-Toa Archpriest, Kuo-toa Whip, Bone Naga, Nothic, Peryton, Smoke and Mud Mephits, Githyanki Warrior, Githyanki Knight, Githzerai Monk, Githzerai Zerth, Umber Hulk, Fire Snake, Yuan-Ti Abomination, Yuan-ti Malison, Yuan-Ti, Sahuagin Priestess + Sahuagin Baron, Lizardfolk (Shaman), Lizardfolk (King/Queen), Mezzoloth, Nycaloth, UIltroloth, Fomorian, Galeb Duhr, Dao, Marid, Revenant, Beholder Zombie, Arcanaloth, Mezzoloth, Nycaloth, UIltroloth, Empyrean, Avatar of Death, Larva, & Giant Fly.
  • DMG added - Death Domain, Weapon of Warning, magic items up to E & Saddle of the Cavalier.
  • PHB Added - Spells: Secret Chest and Magic Aura
  • Added 162 feats from TPG Games Fifth Edition Feats. Pre-requirements need to be scripted. Feat special abilities need to be scripted.
  • Added a number of Homebrew Items commonly seem in use by Jarlaxle Baenre. https://www.reddit.com/r/dndnext/com...rlaxle_part_1/
  • Sword Coast Adventures Guide classes added: Barbarian - Primal Path (Path of the Battlerager), Primal Path (Path of the Totem Warrior); Bard - College (College of Fochlucan), College (College of New Olamn), College (College of the Herald); Cleric - Arcana; Druid - The Moonshea Circles, The Emerald Enclave (Moon), The Emerald Enclave (Land); Fighter - Banneret (Purple Dragon Knight); Sorcerer - Sorcerous Origin (Storm Sorcery); Warlock - Otherwordly Patron (The Undying); Paladin - Oath of the Crown; Monk - Way of the Long Death, Way of the Sun Soul, Order of the Yellow Moon, Way of Hin Fist, The Dark Moon; Rogue - Mastermind, swashbuckler. NOTE: No scripting complete yet.
  • Sword Coast Adventures Guide tools added - Musical Instruments (Birdpipes, Glaur, Hand Drum, Longhorn, Shawm, Songhorn, Tantan, Thelarr, Tocken, Wargong, Yarting, Zulkoon). NOTE: No scripting complete yet.
  • Sword Coast Adventures Guide races added: Shield Dwarf, Gold Dwarf, Moon Elf, Sun Elf, Strongheart Halfling, and Deep Gnome (Svirfneblin). Human Variant Language options. NOTE: No scripting complete yet.
  • Rogue Genius Games Shadow Warrior class added. NOTE: Scripting Required for "Exotic Weapon Training".
  • Added Elemental Evil Player's Companion races & subtypes: Deep Gnome; Genasi (Air, Earth, Fire, Water) & Goliath.
  • Added Ogremoch from Princes of the Apocalypse
  • Added Midgard Heroes for 5th Edition Races: Alsied, Centaur (Midgard), Dragonkin, Elfmarked, Gearforged, Ghoul (Darakhul).
  • New EN5ider articles: 07 - Nature's Remedy; 15 - Strands of Life; 16 - King and Country; 18 - King and Country II; 57 - Scientific Sorcerery & 58 - It's Never Over. NOTE: No scripting complete yet.
  • New adjustment "Weapon Finesse" adjustment that lets a gamer give the weapon property Finesse to any selected weapon.
  • New adjustment "Casting Attribute" that allows a gamer to change the ability score that a class uses for spellcasting.
  • New adjustment "Add Single Spell to Class/Race" that lets you add a "single" spell to a class/race list. In example add the Hold Person spell to the Paladin class or the Death Knight race.
Enhancements and Changes
  • Misc fixes to the adjustments to make them sort in the list better.
  • Add Charisma Bonus to Rakish Audacity in SCAG Class
  • Hord of the Dragon Queen - Fully scripted the greatsword weapon Hazirawn. Spells and extra damage all display when you attune the weapon. In addition it displays in the correct section of the weapons list. Fully scripted the "Wand of Winter" so its charges and spells display on the Spells tab.
  • Updated many background descriptions and Spells text. Still need to work on the table information but this is a good start.
  • Script fixes for some Sword Coast Adventures Guide Classes, Arcane domain, and Arcane Banishment.
Bug Fixes
  • Duel Wielder feat will no longer display an error message when wielding two one-handed weapons (ie two rapiers).
  • Weapon Master feat is fixed to not have the 2 bootstrapped helper feats count against a characters total feats taken.
  • Elemental Adept feat - Will let you choose elemental types again.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #131 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old March 26th, 2016, 03:25 PM
If you pulled the update for the Book of Lost Spells, there were some text formatting and taq cleanup on the A-G spells.

Also, nice to see that the En5ider articles showed up today. Yes they have no scripting as I am not really that good at scripting.

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.
Asandir is offline   #132 Reply With Quote
solomani

Old March 26th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Awesome. Thanks
solomani is offline   #133 Reply With Quote
mazzy

Old March 26th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Hello all! I just purchased Hero Lab a couple of days ago and promptly downloaded the community pack. Fantastic job on getting this out and helping fill in the missing pieces.

I do have a couple of questions that I'm hoping someone might be able to help with I created a Wood Elf Ranger with the Beastmaster Archetype (he just hit level 3) but I can't seem to figure out how to get the Ranger's companion? I've looked under the Ranger tab and then all the other tabs but don't see a way to add a companion, though it is listed under his special abilities.

I also have a Tiefling monk who is using the Feral and Winged variant options from SCAG but am unsure how to properly include those changes. Though I have seen the Editor's documentation and the video, I haven't seen anything specifically discussing variants. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated

Again, thank you to all who have worked on this fantastic community pack, it played a large part in my purchase decision!
mazzy is offline   #134 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old March 26th, 2016, 11:46 PM
Interested in bringing another script / coder onto the team. We have more than enough people who can add new content but we lack the hands required to program everything we are making. If you have the skills or are looking to put the time into learn the skills drop me a message here.
daplunk is offline   #135 Reply With Quote
mazzy

Old March 27th, 2016, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
Interested in bringing another script / coder onto the team. We have more than enough people who can add new content but we lack the hands required to program everything we are making. If you have the skills or are looking to put the time into learn the skills drop me a message here.
I'd actually be interested in learning the skills to help. My background is in graphic and web design, but I've always had an interest in how things work behind the scenes. Hopefully I can be of some use
mazzy is offline   #136 Reply With Quote
Coriolanus

Old March 27th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Not sure as I don't have my books in front of me (they're getting here tomorrow) but I think there is a glitch in the Noble Knight. Anytime I try to click on a FEATURE (see image) it sends up an error.

This isn't terrible annoying but it continues to register an invalidation error because it isn't filled.

Last edited by Coriolanus; March 27th, 2016 at 04:38 PM.
Coriolanus is offline   #137 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old March 27th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Please raise all issues through the following:

https://github.com/Sklore/HL_DD_5e_Colab/issues/new
daplunk is offline   #138 Reply With Quote
Maikera

Old March 28th, 2016, 03:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
If you guys have the patience to help me, i would love learn scripting, just tell me where begin.
Maikera is offline   #139 Reply With Quote
panda

Old March 28th, 2016, 04:06 AM
Go in the Editor then Help and there are tutorials

Last edited by panda; March 28th, 2016 at 04:16 AM.
panda is offline   #140 Reply With Quote