Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

beamersrq

Old November 24th, 2019, 10:42 AM
Is there any way to change the red text on dark blue background that is used for invalid choices, both in the listing and description of why it's invalid? I'm mildly colorblind (red/green which is very common) and cannot read it without dragging my mouse over it to highlight it. I can see there's text there but the contrast isn't enough to read it. I've never had much of an issue with other sites, just this color combo.
beamersrq is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old November 24th, 2019, 09:08 PM
As a workaround, you can use the Stylus browser extension (or another user styles extension) to change the color yourself for now. That text is in a CSS class named "hl-error", so using something like this as your style:

Code:
.hl-error {
    color: #FFCCCC !important;
}
would override it to a much lighter pink and is hopefully readable for you.

That should work if you only use HLO with Starfinder. If you also use it with Pathfinder 2E, though, you will probably want to override a couple other things to force a background and foreground color so it's readable regardless of system. You might also want to add something to help indicate it's an error, like making the font bold:

Code:
.hl-error {
    color: black !important;
    background-color: white !important;
    font-weight: bold !important;
}
Not the prettiest, but definitely readable.

Hope this helps.

Parody is offline   #2 Reply With Quote